Chapter 10

RECAP

Rahul and I got into the safe zone, huffing. My sides were hurting too. Cabir's eyes looked at us like we were his preys.

We were.

He knew that I would go in my usual routine, so I was planning on surprising him.

Mr.Waltz blew the whistle once again. And I ran ahead of Rahul, I saw Cabir dart behind me. So I started to run diagonally. And turned around to see, Rahul behind me.

That copycat!

It all went in slow motion, once again, my friend.
I was close to the safe zone. Soo close!
Then suddenly I tripped, and Rahul also tripped.....on top of me.

OUCH!

END OF RECAP

"Hey there

"Hey there.." Rahul perched up on one elbow, grinning down at me. I felt his breath on my face, and I felt my face heat up.

Oh my god!

I was blushing over this rich idiot.

"RAHULL!" Sonia wailed and jumped on Rahul.
So he fell on me again, and now I was carrying two weights on me. This was it, this is how I died.

Rahul's cheek squashed against my cheek.
"Get owff ef me!" I yelled out, in pain.

Rahul acted fast and pushed Sonia out and allowed me to breathe again.

"Rahul are you okay?" Sonia asked throwing her arms around Rahul.

"And this is the Gym.." The principle and two adults walked In. It seemed like the principal was giving them a tour of the place.

Mr.Waltz was still sitting down and was chomping down on some chips while being on his phone. He was unaware of my falling.

So the principal saw me on the floor, Rahul, and Sonia right next to me. It was obvious that something happened because everyone surrounded us.

"MR.WALTZ!" The principle bellowed angrily. It was apparent that he was embarrassed.

Once Mr.Waltz saw the principle, he quickly got up and the chips scattered all over the gyms rich polished floors. And he quickly shut his phone off.

He took one glance at The principles face and let out a little fart.

Students all around giggled and everyone shushed.

"I'm so sorry!" The principal said to the parents.

Mr.Waltz looked over at us and narrowed his eyes at us like it was our fault.

"Rahul take this girl to the infirmary, and you!" He pointed at Mr.Waltz. The parents stood awkwardly to the side.

"My office. NOW!"

Mr.Waltz let out a loud embarrassing fart, he embarrassedly walked out.

*