Chapter 22

RECAP
BANG! BANG! BANG!

Sarah and I squealed like pigs and jumped to the other side. I flung myself on the other side hoping to get away from that noise.

I fell on someone, and immediately someone's hands went on my waste. I felt my breath catch, as I stared at Rahuls face in the dark. His breath fanned my cheeks, making me blush.

I leaned in and was about to kiss him.

Then he snored lightly, making me blink.

End of Recap

"HEWEEGG" The noises from downstairs didn't stop

Sarah hugged Imran desperately, and she stuffed her face in his arms, scared.

Rahul the rich pig, didn't let me go. He only pulled me closer, then I saw that he was in the midst of an email in his phone, and fell asleep on it.

Wasn't he watching the movie with us?

He was busy doing work, and I for once felt bad for him.

"BANG!" I jumped closer to Rahul scared. He stirred in his sleep and opened one eye. He looked at me for a solid moment. Then pushed me away and turned around.

Wow, rude.

"HWEFHA!" This time Rahul sat up in confusion. He immediately grabbed his phone and dialed 911.

"If you call 911, I'll kill this cat." A voice said behind the door scarily, I didn't have a choice. We all heard a meow.

I crawled under the bunk bed in fear.

"Mr. Whiskers!" Imran said slapping Rahul's phone away. Sarah started to quiver and cry. She went under the covers.

Then after that, Rahul muttered a bunch of curse words. I watched Rahul from under the bed and avoided the slight dip from above me.

"What the fuck, where did Reema go?" Rahul muttered looking around frantically for me.

"H-He took her." Imran wailed crying whilst hugging Sarah.

"She was right next to me," Rahul said, I didn't say anything because I was scared as hell. The doorknob jiggled, making everyone silent.

Irek jumped down and grabbed his bat. He handed Rahul a bat, Rahul flexed his bat before standing right next to the door.

"Let's take this bastard down," Rahul muttered angrily, Irek nodded.

I felt something furry and soft next to me. It felt nice, wow never knew that the twins had such a nice blanket.

I rubbed my hands on it and felt heat.
Heat?

I slowly turned to it in horror. Its freakishly blue demonic eyes stared at me.

"meow"

"AWHH!" I screamed and bumped my head against the bed above me. I quickly came out of the bed, my heart was beating quickly.

When I screamed, Rahul and Irek started to scream like little girls too.
Imran and Sarah jumped back watching a dark figure coming out.

When I came out, I saw that Irek threw Rahul at me, and ran to the corner of the room.

Rahul fell on me making me fall.

"Reema?" He quivered and I nodded.

"Thank god." He muttered, not realizing what he had just said. But when he said that, my heart warmed and it felt good.

"Get offt meh" I said trying to breathe.

A/N; Thank you to those who voted on these chapters

A/N; Thank you to those who voted on these chapters. I see you, my silent readers!
I tried my very best on these chapters, I'd be best if you guys can do me a solid, please drop a star on these chapters as well as show me that you are here!

I am very grateful and happy to know you are reading my book,

Go ahead and continue!

-itsjenney123