Chapter 31

RECAP
Seconds passed by, and I still couldn't tear my eyes from her beauty. I just sat there resting my chin on my hand like her, staring at her.

I turned my head and caught Cabirs glare.

End of Rahul's point of view

END OF RECAP

I woke up to the sound of two people arguing

I woke up to the sound of two people arguing. I yawned and stretched while standing up.

"Look you woke her up!" Rahul accused Cabir who looked angry.

"No, I didn't! You did!" Cabir bit right back quickly. They stared each other down.

"Guys! It's okay!" I quickly chimed in, trying to break the feud that was about to occur.

"Now look, she is forgiving you because it's all your fault!" Rahul didn't waste any time after my reply.

"No, she is forgiving you!" Cabir sneered, his face growing red.

It was dangerously silent as the two stared at each other down.

"You wanna fight?" Rahul asked after a long pause.

"Do you wanna fight?" Cabir took off his shirt and threw it down. Rahul saw this and wasted no time to follow Cabir.

"Shut the f**k up and lite these wood on fire!" Irek shouted and saw that Cabir and Rahul were shirtless.

"Bro what the hell!" He yelled offended and took off his own shirt.

"Why are you all shirtless? Not that I'm complaining..." Madison came out of her tent and examined each guy, comparing. They all had six packs and were sizing each other up.

Please tell me guys don't usually do this?

"You're not going to take your shirt off too right?" Sarah asked Imran, and she had a tone in her voice that made me think twice before replying. I assume that after Madison said that, she didn't want anyone looking at Imran that way.

"No..."
Sarah smiled at his response which obviously blew him away because he had a smile of his own building up.

I quickly looked away feeling like was intruding their moment. I caught Rahul's face, his lips were quirked into a smirk. He bent down and casually draped his shirt upon himself.

"Awh man!" Irek broke me out of my trance. He put his shirt back on and threw Cabirs shirt to Cabir.

Cabir caught his shirt and quickly put it on, and stormed away angrily.

What was his problem?

The sun was setting, and the fire was lit. The breeze felt so nice.

Imran had gone back and brought a huge box with Irek. They had said they brought it in a cooler for tonight.

We set up logs around the fire.

"So we're ready to party!!" Irek said excitedly as he took out the booze.