Chapter 05

RECAP
We both headed towards the exit doors.

"Eyy, this night is about meeting new people. Where are you ladies going?" A guy blocked our path, he was one of the twins. His brown eyes switched from Sonja to me.

"Ohhh it's the commoner, what's ur name?" He asked with a glint in his brown eyes.

"It's Reema" Sonia blurted out, and gave me a look.

"Uh no thanks," I said taking a step back.

"I'm Imran and this is Irek." His twin bounced from behind me, I shrieked shocked.

There was only one way to distinguish from them both.

Imran has brown eyes whilst Irek has black eyes.

"So, how much for both of you?" Irek asked.
END OF RECAP

"Excuse me?" I asked obviously insulted

"You know being commoners and all. I heard you all are wild." Irek asked grinning as he twirled Sonia's hair in his fingers. Sonia only sighed while looking into his eyes.

"We are not prostitutes!" I said pushed Irek away from Sonia.

"Excuse Irek, he's very...blunt" Imran apologized on Ireks behalf. Irek only huffed and winked at Sonia.

"Alright, we have to leave..." I said awkwardly, wanting to leave.

"Oh s-sorry, hehe" He shifted but bumped into me again.

"It's okay!" I laughed a little, his cheeks turned bright red. He awkwardly looked down.

"Common Sonia!" I grabbed her hand and stopped her from ogling Irek again.

"Not so fast." Cabir came out of nowhere.

"Newbies? How did you get accepted to a prestigious school like this?" He asked curiously. A girl giggled whilst clutching his arm.

"None of your business," I stated.

"Hey, it's okay. How about I drive you guys home, as a way to forgive Rahul's behavior tonight?" He asked, and left the girl behind.

She only stared at his retreating back and glared at me. I gave her one of my ugliest faces ever.

"Ew, what are you doing?" Cabir asked whilst looking at my ten chins. I grinned sheepishly.

"Thank you," I said trying to be nice because he was giving us a lift home.

I mean we both have our licenses, but we couldn't afford a car.

"So, your Reema and you are?" He asked my blonde friend.

"So-nia," She said slowly and blushed.

"Alright, here's my car." He chirped, his car was a white Mercedes Benz.

However, there were only two seats. The back seats were swamped with clothes from the dry cleaners.

It seemed like they were fresh from the laundry store because it was in its separate plastic cover.

"Sorry, I had a lot of laundries, I guess I can only take one of you." I frowned and looked at Sonia.

"Why can't you move it to the back trunk," I asked

"Uh no, I got them ironed. They must be perfect." He said. Then I noticed how they were color coded.

"Hey Cabir, I'm headed to a conference. Don't bother me." Rahul said driving next to us. His car was a shinning black Mercedes.

"Yo Rahul, can you drop one of these ladies to their house?" Cabir asked Rahul. And I already was about to protest.

"No thanks" He drove off, leaving us into the dusk.

"Ok Reema, I'll go with Cabir." Sonia dismissed me.

Bitch what!

"Great! Then it's settled." Cabir said loudly, I didn't get the time.

"Wow, seriously Sonia," I whispered to her. She looked at Cabir and gave me a wink. My mouth opened.

I couldn't believe it.

She wanted to get with Cabir.

"Yo Reema ask one of the twins for a lift, and sorry I didn't have space." Cabir apologized and drove off, with a giggling Sonia.

I turned around to spot the twins and they were occupied by girls. I just started to walk in the cold night. I guess I'll walk home.

I can't believe she ditched me to some rich boy.

Suddenly a black Mercedes stopped right next to me. The window dramatically rolled down.

Rahul's face was shown, his dark eyes seemed to glint at the sight of me. His lips were set straight.

 His lips were set straight