Chapter 11

RECAP

"I'm so sorry!" The principal said to the parents.

Mr.Waltz looked over at us and narrowed his eyes at us like it was our fault.

"Rahul take this girl to the infirmary, and you!" He pointed at Mr.Waltz. The parents stood awkwardly to the side.

"My office. NOW!"

Mr.Waltz let out a loud embarrassing fart, he embarrassedly walked out.
END OF RECAP

Rahul and I walked to the infirmary

"I m fine, I don't need to go." I stated, I just had bruises that's all.

"Ok whatever." Rahul said lacking interest, We walked by the polished doors and expensive classrooms.

"I mean I would go, but like I can't." I said trying to make a conversation, because I couldn't stand the silence.

"It's because you don't have health insurance." He said without looking at me. I stopped walking.

"H-How do you know?"I asked shocked.

"Your a commoner." He stated as if that is the answer.

"You lack title, you lack money, and that's what makes you a commoner." He explained now looking at me. The darkness in his eyes is overwhelming.

"All you guys do, is chase after money. And that's what eventually leads you to become a commoner." He said looking at me, insulting me.

"That's not true!" I shouted at him, not letting this slide.

"The reason why we are so poor, is because the rich, the elites like you" I pointed at him.

"Feud off of us, off of our hard work." I said, my eyes became watery. And my voice turned hourse.

"Hard work?" Rahul laughed.

"All you commoners do, is dream. You dream of things that will never happen. And yet you guys complain." He said darkly.

"There's a big difference between you and me." He said not letting me talk.

"I am an elite and you are not. You are a pitiful  commoner." He explained to me like I was a child.

"It's obvious that you came from a scholarship. " He turned around.

"If you continue to be in my path, that scholarship isn't the only thing I'll take away." He threatened me, and I froze.

I was lucky enough to be here in the first place. I needed to graduate from here, I needed to make dad happy.

I swallowed my pride and responded to him.

"Fine, I will stay out of your way . However if you continue to come into my way, I'll-I'll" I struggled to come up with what to say next.

"You'll what?"His lips quilted up, and a glint flashed through his eyes.

I struggled and started to stutter to my horror.

"I-I'll punch you!" I finally said. It sounded like nothing.

He laughed ignoring what ever I said.
"Exactly" He started to walk off.