Chapter 06

RECAP
"Wow, seriously Sonia," I whispered to her. She looked at Cabir and gave me a wink. My mouth opened.

I couldn't believe it.

She wanted to get with Cabir.

"Yo Reema ask one of the twins for a lift, and sorry I didn't have space." Cabir apologized and drove off, with a giggling Sonia.

I turned around to spot the twins and they were occupied by girls. I just started to walk in the cold night.

Suddenly a black Mercedes stopped right next to me. The window rolled down.

Rahul's face was shown, his dark eyes seemed to glint at the sight of me. His lips were set straight.

END OF RECAP

"So Cabir and your friend left you here all alone

"So Cabir and your friend left you here all alone." He taunted and looked at the road ahead.

"I can give you a lift home, but you already owe me, hmm what can you do for me." He murmured thinking.

"Uh, I don't want a ride, no thanks." I dismissed him and started to walk ahead.

"Common, it's almost midnight. My mother taught me to be a gentleman. Plus you can pay me." He said. Bruh, you literary said no thanks to Cabir a while ago.

"O-okay," I said and was about to go into the back seats. But he stopped me.

"Ew, sit in the front. I just polished the back seats." He said and I rolled my eyes.

I put on my seatbelt and pulled my hair into a pointy tail.

"So-" I didn't let him finish and turned on the radio.

*So you're still thinking of me*

I smiled nodding to the beat, gosh I love pop.

*Just like I know you should*

"Turn it up, I love pop," Rahul said not looking at me. I nodded and turned the music up.

I started to tap my feet to the beat and moved my body a little. I started to lip sing the song.

Then the good part came on.

"YOUNG DUMB, YOUNG, YOUNG DUMB, AND BROOOKE*

"OH, MY GOD! YOUR DANCE IS LIKE A FRICKEN ANIMAL ON JACK. STOP IT!" He yelled looking at me weirdly.

Seeing that this bugs him, I only started to sing louder and showed off some of my moves.

"STOP IT! STOP IT!!!" Rahul cried out, desperately. I only laughed at him.

He stopped at a red light.

"Oh look, honey, a dog dancin' in the passenger of that car!" An old woman pointed out, throwing her cane at me.

"That's no dog, Margaret. It's an old woman." Her husband 'corrected' her.

"Then why she move like that?" Margret asked just as the green light flickered in the traffic light.

"Hmmmfrr" Rahul attempted to hide his laughter as I shrink in embarrassment.

I didn't think I was that bad.

"Go on laugh it up," I grumbled, crossing my arm.

He coughed out and strained his laughter. An evident curl of his lips, wait.

Is this his smile?

Well, it was only half, but eh.

"So Reems, you never told me your address. The meter already shows twenty bucks." He pointed to his phone.

OH, MY GOD!