Chapter 03

RECAP
"Hey! Found her!" A boy shrieked and slowly everyone created a pathway for me.

I quickly turned around and was blocked by twins who grinned at me evilly and pushed me to the front.

I felt like I was in the hunger games. Except there is no such thing as volunteering as tribute.

My hands started to sweat as 'Rahul' started to appear in my vision.

His black hair was now free of white rice. It seemed kinda wet and was styled to the side carelessly.

He changed his top to a black button shirt. The top two buttons were open, teasing the audience.

His piercing dark eyes traced my every move. And a narrow smirk crawled on his lips.

"Hello, commoner," He said as I faced him.
END OF RECAP:

My heart stopped as all eyes were on us

My heart stopped as all eyes were on us. Sonia stood in the sidelines, her mouth wide ajar.

"Hello, waiter" I threw an insult back at him.

His eyes squinted as he laughed.

"Hey, whatcha doin?" A tall black hair boy came to Rahul's side. His brown eyes grinned at the sight of me, as he bit into his apple.

"Be quiet Cabir, I'm going to teach this commoner a lesson." He said loudly. Cabir looked at me and back at Rahul.

"Alright." He said finally after a long silence.

"What did she do?" Cabir asked, and took another bite of his apple. His other hand was stuffed in his pocket.

He was wearing green button shirt. and black pants.

"This commoner threw food at me," Rahul said and he leaned in.

"How dare you." He whispered angrily. I only blinked in shock.

"Well, I kinda accidentally tripped her." One of the twins said from behind me.

"Alright, it wasn't her fault then." Cabir dismissed as he finished his apple.

"But it's her fault, she decided to fall on me!" Rahul said, glaring at me. He took a step back and crossed his arms.

"No, it's not! You dipshit!" I finally stood up to myself.

"Oh really?" He said stepping forward once more.

"Yes, really," I said stepped forward glaring right back at him. I started to feel angry about this whole ordeal. What did I really expect from a prestigious school huh?

"Let's fight then." He said and immediately he aimed for me. I quickly grabbed his hair.

"AWHHHHHH"

We both yelling at each other. His hands were on my shoulders and my hands are held tightly on his hair.

Everyone started to cheer and everyone picked sides.

"RAHUL! RAHUL! RAHUL!"

"COMMONER! COMMONER! COMMONER!"

"Her name is Reema!" Sonia shrieked and no one heard her.

"Owe! My hair! My hair!" Rahul shrieked and pinched my arm, making me flinch.

Ouch!

"SILENCE!!" The principle bellowed, and everyone turned silent.