Chapter 15

RECAP

Instantly the water started to bubble, and it turned black.

The priest jumped, "YOU'RE WITH THE DEVIL! AHHH!"

Everyone ran out of their, running for their lives. Ireks mother didn't know what had happened and just had put her phone down. She saw what happened to Irek and shook her head and walked out.

Imran, Irek, and Rahul started to crack up laughing. Sonia and I only started to realize that this was a joke.

"Why did you guys do that?" Sonia asked as I started to giggle thinking about the whole ordeal.

"Because they need to stop baptizing me!" Irek said coming out of the pool, that was filled in black.

"What was that?" I asked taking a step closer to the pool and was hit with a peppermint smell.

"Peppermint black Bubblebath bomb," Cabir said laughing really hard.

END OF RECAP

END OF RECAP

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I took a long sip of coffee as I typed away on my keyboard during lunch

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I took a long sip of coffee as I typed away on my keyboard during lunch. It was lunchtime at school, and sure the food was really nice. But I couldn't afford it, and so I just paid for a coffee.

It was Monday and the workload at this school was really overwhelming.

"The four princes are here!" A girl yelled in excitement, as everyone got up and huddled towards the door.

"And that B*tch, Sonia!" Another girl said angrily.

I would stand up for her, but I am already known as the commoner, who 'tired' to get with Rahul. I don't need any more attention than I already have.

I ignored whatever was going on and focused on my assignment. If I could finish this assignment, then I would able to look for a job after school.

"Hey!" I looked up immediately and met eyes with Rahul. He smirked and walked up.

"You're in our seat." He clicked his tough at the end. I was about to get up and leave this pig here.

"Um Excuse me." Imran stepped in, his big glasses framed his vision.

"Since she is Sonia's best friend, she gets to sit with us," Imran said and didn't let Rahul say anything. He sat down right next to me, grinning at me.

Cabir shrugged, not caring and sat down. He immediately started to chew on his food hungrily.

Sonia held Rahul's hand, looking up at him with a big smile. He looked at her, and then at our table.

"Waz up Vixens!" Irek yelled grabbing his food and sitting down across from me. Rahul and Sonia sat down and started to make out.

"So what are you working on?" Imran asked while taking out his math homework.

"History essay," I said trying to refocus on my work. I took another sip of my coffee. Imran looked at my screen and laughed.

"I already finished that a week ago. How about I give you a copy of my Essay and you give me answers to the math homework?" Imran said taking a bite out of his apple.

"Yes!" I said pleased, and he sent a copy of his essay. While I let him take pictures of my math homework.

"Hey Imran, send that to me," Cabir said and went to get a second plate full of food.

"So Cabir, did your parents say anything?" Rahul finally broke free from Sonia's clutches.

"Yea, they were pissed." Irek couldn't contain himself and started to laugh.

"It's my mother that is Catholic, but my father is Hindu," Irek said shrugging his shoulders.

"I am more into Hinduism," Cabir said and started to chew on his food. Rahul smiled at Cabir and his gaze met mine. His gaze hardened into anger.

"I don't understand why you guys are friends with a commoner." He spits the words out.

" He spits the words out

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

A/N: Guys please vote and comment more, this motivates me to post more!!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

A/N: Guys please vote and comment more, this motivates me to post more!!