Chapter 17

RECAP

"Sure you do, that is why you decide to keep hanging out with the four richest men, in this university." He said trying to prove his point.

Is he low key trynna call me a gold digger.

Rahul, you are dead.

"For the record, I didn't ask for any of you to sit here. You guys came here on your free will!" I yelled at him.

"I never asked to be friends with you!" I pointed at him, I could feel my cheeks become red.

"And Cabir, Irek, and Imran... They seem to be really nice people, once you get to know them!" I said, and he scoffed.

"If you hate commoners so much, then why are you dating one then?" I asked the million dollar question.

END OF RECAP

Well crap

Well crap.

I screwed up, it wasn't something for me to tell.

I watched as Sonia started to sob before school started. We were in the girl's restroom.

"He broke up with me because I am a commoner." She wailed, I felt bad.

"How did this happen?" I asked nervously, that he ratted me out.

"He said he knew that I was poor and asked what my parents do." She muttered dabbing a napkin onto her face.

"What did you say?" I pushed, wanting to know every detail.

"They are farmers!" She said and started to reapply mascara.

I recalled Rahul's face and started to grin.

But watching Rahul's face had made it worth it.

His face turned into a look of pure horror and disgust. He coughed and turned around and walked away quickly.

"But don't worry, he'll be back soon," Sonia said and started to put on red lipstick. I snapped out of my daze.

"What do you mean?" I asked warily.

She turned around and walked out without saying anything. Well then.

.-.

It was lunchtime.

Time for food, this time I had some money that I could use.

I was planning on buying their famous chocolate cake, that was made freshly in Herberb University.

As I was about to walk inside, I heard voices to my left. I peaked by the wall and saw the three standing around Rahul.

"I made out with a commoner! A commoner!" Rahul said in disbelief. I held back a giggle.

"Calm down bro," Cabir said typing away on his phone.

"My mouth is contaminated!" Rahul argued and started to rub his mouth.

"Hold up, my dad is calling!" Cabir announced. They all hushed up, I stood still.

"Put it on speaker," Imran muttered, shifting on his feet.

"Hey, dad.." Cabir greeted grinning.

"Why did you call.. son?" His father, Mr. Davenwood responded dully.

"I was wondering if I was adopted," Cabir asked, his face was serious. This was a random question.

"Of course not!" Mr. Davenwood said immediately. Cabir's face brightened.

"Thanks, Dad!" Cabir said.

"Why would I ever choose you?"

Everyone around Cabir started to crack up laughing at his dad's response.

"Dad!" Cabir whined.

"Anyways, although I am very used to answer your random questions. I got to get to work, bye." He hung up.

I quickly went to get my chocolate cake. And while I was in line, I got a message;

Herberb Vixens 😉😘

*Jerk removed Sonia from the group chat*