Chapter 19

RECAP

"It means that she's going to be isolated her whole time here, no one would want to be her friend. And if someone does, then they would get kicked out." Imran explained to me.

Irek grabbed a bowl of pasta and dumped it on her head.

"Slut"
"Worthless"
"Idiot"

Everyone called her names and chucked food at her. She just stood there, crying.

"Oh and Sonia" Rahul said with a cold tone.

"Hooters called, that want you to work for them"

I shouldn't let this happen.

END OF RECAP

CHEMISTRY

CHEMISTRY

It was Imrans favorite class, I sat next to him. I thought back to what had gone down in the cafeteria.

I told everyone to stop throwing stuff at her. But no one listened to me, everyone was yelling at her.

Her friends now turned against her. While I watched pitifully at the scene.

"Imran, how do we stop this?" I said upset.

"You can't." He said standing up.

"Rahul, stop this," I said about to cry, this could be very traumatic for her.

"Why? She insulted me." He muttered watching the scene with a cruel smirk.

"This ruins her," I said feeling like a horrible friend.

"So? You shouldn't trust her nor defend her." He finally frowned at me.

"Why"

"Because what she did to me, she did the same with you."

At the end of his words, the principal finally came out.

"What happened!" He yelled angrily. Sonia sobbed loudly, her hair was covered in goo.

She looked like a mess.

"She wanted everyone to throw shit af her, so we did." A student yelled out, and several students agreed.

"Is that true Sonia? You caused this?" The principal asked.

"Yes." She said looking down.

I didn't understand why she did that at first. But then I understood, everyone was staring at her, if she rats, she'll get a worse punishment.

The principle then walked with her to his office.

"Way to show that b***!" Irek high fived Rahul.

Rahul only smirked coldly and tossed a look my way.

Why are you staring at me? Turn the fuck around.

Maybe this is why I don't have many friends.

*CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP*

"Hello?!" Imran yelled at my face. I only looked at him guiltily.

"Yeah?" I asked finally snapping out of my daze.

"Listen, this is almost the only class I have with her." He said in a rush, his cheeks turning pink.

"Who?" I asked shocked at his reaction.

"Sarah" He whispered cutely.

"Who's that?" I asked but was cut off when a pretty girl walked past and sat next to Imran.

I was to his right and she was to his left.

"H-Hey Sarah" He stuttered and his glasses started to fog.