Theo Raeken - You're The Alpha

The pack had warned you. You had been warned on numerous occasions, and you couldn't come near him.You didn't have the right to be in his presence. He was dangerous, a threat, and you were in danger any time you are around him.

They were repeating it everyday and at the beginning, you had listened to them. You avoided being in the presence of the threat as best you could.

You were trying your best. But you couldn't chase away the emotions that roamed inside your body when you glanced at him, when he made his way into your head, his face, his eyes, his lips, imagining his hands on your body...

Theo Raeken.

You had done everything to avoid him, but he was the one who stuck with you when you were separated from the group. He had waited for the right moment, the perfect opportunity to isolate you in the locker room of the school, your back stuck against the lockers, he stood inches away from you, hands on both sides of your head, his face so close that you could feel his hot breath against your lips.

So close, you were dying to cross the meager distance that separated you, a deep craving starting in your gut, your eyes wandered to his appetizing mouth.

You knew You couldn't, You had been forbidden, and the pack had even become hyper-protective towards you. There was always someone with you, but not today. And he knew it.
He also knew the obvious and burning desire you had for him and according to Stiles who hated him bitterly, Theo would use your feelings against you. Against the pack. But there, his body pressed against yours in the empty dressing rooms, the sound of your breathing being the only perceptible sound in the silence, it didn't jump to your eyes. He was devouring you with his eyes.

"You're so beautiful, Y / N. Why are you hiding? Why do you stay the little wolf with the broken leg that drags out of Scott's pack? Why do you need so much protection?" He whispered softly against your lips.
"Because I'm human," You answered him just as gently, you unable to detach your gaze from his lips.

"Stiles is too, and he's not followed 24/7," he added with a smile. That smile that was always able to make you melt.

"Well," You began, your mind blank of all answers. He had a point.
Theo put his hand on your cheek and looked you straight in the eyes.

"You're strong, you don't need them, you don't need their protection. They slow you down, they want to hide your true potential," he added in a sinister tone that gave you shivers of excitement in your back.

"They say you're bad ..."

"They say a lot of things ... because they don't like me ... Scott wants to keep the control on his pack, that's all he wants, he wants to keep you on a lead, he thinks you're too stupid to act on your own will," he continued, advancing a little more towards you.

You drank his words like an alcoholic in need of his next drink. He was right. Scott was stopping you from flourishing. He was keeping you in a cage.
Your breath accelerated when you felt his lips resting against yours, you magnetized. Theo put his hand on your waist and left the other against your cheek. You opened your mouth to ask for more, you wanted more, you needed more, to feel his skin against yours, his warmth, his smell, You wanted all this to belong to you.

"Let her go! "

A wolf growl and then Theo was thrown away from me against the lockers. You opened your eyes abruptly to see the scene. Scott had rushed towards Theo, and held him brutally by the throat against the rickety locker.

He was strangled and struggled as best he could, his face becoming more and more red. For his part, Scott was angry, his muscles were protruding under his t-shirt and even though he had his back at you. You could very well imagine the red eyes of the Alpha who was burning with hate.
Without thinking, you rushed at them shouting.