Scott McCall- Bloody Teeth

A scream leaked out from the person you had your fangs attached to. You were quick to cover their mouth, muffling the scream, the girl looked out of the corner of her eyes in fear. You bit down harder on her neck, causing her to wince in pain, "shhhh, shh it's okay."

A tear fell down the side of your face, you weren't always this way. The blood lust started when you were 13, you craved the blood pumping through the veins of people.

The first Human was hard, you didn't know what you were doing, that was also your first murder. You drained too much, the man died in your arms due to bleeding out. You never wanted to commit a murder, but you were so hungry for blood, it was an accident.

Your fangs receded from her neck, the girl's face returned to calm, her eyes racing into the back of her head. "You'll be fine by morning.."
Yes, you were a vampire, but you were raised a human. You set a water bottle at the girls side, a packaged Cooke and an apple, you wanted to make sure she would be okay.

The girl looked peaceful while she slept, blood draining out of the side of her neck, like a little faucet. You turned away, wiping your mouth clean, you climbed into your car.
Hunger faded away as the warm blood in your stomach kicked in. You felt happy, but guilty at the same time. The radio was a sweet escape for you, the term, quiet is violent is true, especially for you.

The radio blared in the car, a small hum at first then a loud static breaking through the speakers. You were quick to change the channel, it was a local channel, "reports of a murderer traveling through the states, the whereabouts are unknown, but they are thought to be in California."

You were found, that was your first thought, you didn't mean to be a murderer but at the first sign of blood you lose it. The murders were accidental, but the law wasn't going to accept that as a viable answer.

You pulled down the mirror and looked at it, blood stained your lips, and your eyes were bloodshot. You did all you could to just get enough to eat, enough so the person wouldn't die. But, running on 'enough' was slowly killing you, the look of death was now your new makeup.

There were multiple napkins in the car, you used them to wipe your face off. The blood was still stained, so you scrubbed as much as you could. Soon the blood stains were replaced with aggravation marks, "you are a monster."

Memories of what you have done flashes into your mind, the amount of blood you consumed to be okay for the next few months. Ever since you were 13 the amount of bodies have nearly doubled,leaving a trail behind you, it started in illinois, and then it went to California.

The police were baffled at how quick you could move, but it wasn't due to some notion of quick speed, it was just a car going 80 on backgrounds and guilt driving the way. You started the car, driving out of the alleyway, once you were far enough away, you were to call 911 and tell them about the girl, but you had to be far first.

You turned the channel, hoping to find some other type of show, even football you would sit through right now. Luck happened to be on your side, your favorite song blasted in the speakers, ease washed over you as the music took over you.

A sign came into view, it was a large wooden sign that read, "Beacon Hills.", you pulled over on the side of the road, pulling out a pay phone that couldn't be tracked. "Hello, 911. There is a woman in the alley between Kings and 14th, she looks to be bleeding."

The responder soon told you there would be people on their way, as soon as they did you hung up, rolling down the window and throwing the phone out of the window. You pulled the car back onto the road, onto Beacon Hills, another temporary destination.