Liam Dunbar - Yellow Eyes p2

Liam was going insane, he was driving a car that had the risk of blowing up any minute, but yet he wanted to find you so badly. He blamed himself for you going missing, so it wasn't much of a surprise when he started to ignore everyone in an effort to find you. The only person he sought out was you, and Theo Raeken, a man who he somehow believed to be associated with the Dread Doctors.

Scott started to call Liam, he was the only one he seemed to answer for, "Liam! What are you doing?"
"Tracking Theo's scent, it may lead to Y/N." Scott tried to calm Liam, but Haydan grabbed the phone, "Liam! What the hell! You left me here with strangers!"

Arguing was heard over the other line, Malia was next on the phone, "Look, what needs to happen is you are going to come back here and we will go look for her together."

Liam was reluctant to agree, but he soon did, turning the car back around, Scott quickly noticed the sound of a motor, "Liam! What are you doing! You aren't old enough to drive!"
"Um.. A car just drove by??" Scott rolled his eyes at the 15 year old boy, "Liam, you are a terrible liar"

"It wasn't like she was gonna use it! If you haven't noticed, she is missing!" Liam screamed into the phone as he rushed to Hayden's, "Liam! You can't drive a car!"
Liam hung up, Scott instantly feeling offended, he waited till Liam pulled into the driveway to say anything. "Don't hang up on me"

Scott noticed how worried Liam was, he could hear it in his heart rate, feel it in the emotions he was displaying. "We'll find her, okay?" He patted his beta on the back, feeling bad for him as his best friend was missing.
"Hayden wants you to stay here with her." Liam looked up suddenly, "I'm not staying here." Hayden reacted as if she was on queue, she walked out of the house with a smirk on her face, "You owe this to me Liam!"

Liam scoffed at her comment, "I owe this to you? If i wasn't here protecting you, along with the WHOLE pack, Y/N wouldn't have been taken!" Hayden stood up in his face, "seems to me like you and Y/N are more than friends"

Liam started to think about you, maybe he did care about you more than anything, maybe he liked you so much he couldn't comprehend it. "It's not even about that! She is my best friend, saving her becomes first priority."

"Choose" Hayden crossed her arms, looking towards scott with a sick smirk, "I want you to pick between Y/N and myself." Scott could sense Liam's feelings emitting off of him, they were mostly anger, but there was one hidden beneath all of them, fear.

Scott walked over, putting his hand on his shoulder, "I don't know what has gotten into you. But I am going after Y/N."

The pack walked out of the house, each one of them looked like they were equipped for combat, except for Lydia, she was staying behind to protect Hayden as best she could. Stiles walked up to the 3, feeling the intensity as he moved closer. "Oh um.. Are we ready?"

Liam turned on his heel, walking towards your busted up car, "no. no. no. you don't get to drive." Scott walked past him, taking the keys from his hands as he did.
You kept trying to get out, you looked to your surroundings, trying to find anyway out. The room was made for an animal , giant fences that were electrified and chains that were used to keep everyone inside. "Hello?!"

A man with a metal mask appeared in the chain links, his mouth visible with 5 slits cut for holes and his eyes circular with yellow lenses. Everything he wore was connected, pipes ripping out of his mask and going into his long leather jacket, "What the hell am I doing here?"
The man's voice was scratchy, almost like he was speaking through a walkie talkie, "You aren't in a place to be asking questions."

You reached your hand through the very thin fence, you pulled the Dread Doctor towards you, eyes glowing brightly yellow. Pain raced through your body, the doctor electrocuted your hand off of him, you winced and hit the ground.
"Wolfsbane is having no affect on you?" You looked up at him once more, he was opening the cage you were in, it took everything you had in you to try and run, but pain surged through you. The dread doctor instantly electrocuted you, causing everything to convulse in pain, "You bastard."