Cheryl Blossom - Work from home

Cheryl and you had been dating for a significant amount of time, so it wasn't much of a surprise the day you gave her a house key. She used it to come and see you as much as possible, mostly to get away from her family.

Today, you weren't expecting Cheryl, but she needed you. Needed your presence more than ever, she let herself in and walked around the house. "Y/N, baby?"

You were downstairs, using your father's house gym to get into shape for the tryouts of the Vixens. Music blared in your ears, motivating you to push yourself through the sweat and pain the workout was causing.

Cheryl walked down the stairs, seeing the lights on. You didn't hear her come down the stairs, only working on the treadmill, running at a consistent 5 miles an hour.

Your breath was hitching and your heart racing through your chest, sweat pricked at your brow. Cheryl stood in wonder, she had never seen you like this, your olive skin shining in sweat.
Her heart broke through her chest, beating rapidly every time you moved.You wore tight black spandex, and topped it off with a high pony tail and red sports bra, her eyes kept traveling to your large breast.

Cheryl quickly turned around, her face now as red as her hair. You stopped the treadmill, now moving onto weighted squats, you always used a medicine ball, pushing your limits.

You picked up the medicine ball, starting to do a series of squats. Cheryl turned with her eyes widened, her heart leaping into her throat, her stomach exploding with butterflies.

"Stop being so cute." Cheryl stated while watching you, her eyes couldn't stop staring at your physically toned body.

You pulled your headphones to see your girlfriend, a sexual grin on her face as she stared at you with hunger. Cheryl walked closer to you, pulled her near you, her hand on your waist, slowly making its way to your bum.

"Stop being a tease." You whispered into her, she smiled and started to kiss your neck, "who knew you working out was such a turn on."

Cheryl wasn't much of the one to take control in the sexual part of your relationship. You took the initiative, grabbing her by the waist and turning her in your arms, she now rested in the wall, her stomach jumping.

You leaned forwards, grabbing ahold of her cheek and kissing her passionately. She responded quickly, pulling you into her, she craved your touch, a desire for you burning inside her.

"You are one hell of a woman, Y/N Y/L/N." You kissed her neck, leaving a love bite, you then reached into your mouth, pulling out the gum Cheryl had. You placed it back in her mouth, "Peppermint is terrible."