Peter Parker - Call me a Thief

You walked through the front doors of Midtown high, people were walking through the halls, distracted by their phones in their hands. Nervously, you started into the hallway, you were thrown from side to side, you resisted pushing the people back, only moving further into the hallway.

"Okay.. Mr. King's, classroom 13. You looked at the rooms in the hallway, you had found 20-30 but there was no 13, you started to panic as you realized that the bell was to ring soon. You hadn't even gone to your locker yet, but at this point, you had to get to class before anything else.

A person bumping into you soon caused you to fall on your sides, a wince coming from your mouth as you reached over to pick up your now dropped papers, "Hmm.. What's a pretty girl like you doing on the floor?"

You looked up to see a young man with black hair, his eyes focused on you, he looked to be a person with a large group of followers. His friends stood by him as he looked you up and down, offering you a hand.

"I'm good, thank you." You stood up, holding your papers in one hand but the young man grabbed your papers from your head, "uh."

"Oh you got Mr. King for first hour?" You nodded, "that's an AP class." The boy stated the obvious, "yah, can I at least have your name if you insist on taking my things."

"I'm Flash, Flash Thompson." You smiled with a hint of sass, pulling your paper out of his hands, "Well Flash, rule number one of thievery, never give away your name."

You walked away, leaving Flash and his friends in shock, you somehow made your way towards an office, finding another young man, he stood with a phone in his hand, only scrolling, "Hello, um, I was wondering if you could help me?"

The boy looked up from his phone, his deep brown eyes looking into yours as a smile started at the right side of his mouth. His brown hair was a tousled mess, a small curls starting at the edges of his hair, "oh, uh, yea, of course."

His smile grew as he reached out his hand towards your schedule, you happily handed it towards him, once you did, you started to pick out little features about the teenager in front of you. He was taller than you, not by much, but enough to look down on you, he was really wide, meaning he had a lot of muscle hidden underneath his clothes.

"Oh you have Mr. King, that's actually with me." He handed your schedule back, looking at you with a smile and light eyes, "I can take you to your locker if you want."

You nodded and stepped aside to let the boy take lead, you looked at his shirt, it was a dull blue with a white box on it, underneath the box spelled out the words, "Save Schrodinger's cat."

"I like your shirt." You smiled at him, and the boy looked down, reading his shirt once more, even though he had already known what it said. "You are two lockers down from mine."

You looked at your locker, it was large, the color was off, but still, you liked it, at least it was on the top. You entered your combination, "4-09-02"

You pulled up on the locker, but it wouldn't open, it only made a shaking noise and didn't budge. "Try it again?"

The strange boy stood at your side, you nodded, entering the combination once again, but again, when you pulled it up, there was nothing but the shaking noise. "Here let me try."

You moved aside to let the boy go to your locker, he looked towards you, "combination?"
"4-09-02" The boy entered it into the locker, but he went the opposite direction, causing it to open, you smiled and looked at him. "Why is mine different?"

"There are two faulty lockers in this school, sadly, you got one of the two." You only nodded and put your backpack into the locker, pulling out only a folder and a notebook, "What's your name, new girl?"