Theo Raeken- Playing The Villian

The last thing you remembered was Theo attacking the pack, Scott had been killed and the pack was broken up. Everyone was in tact, mostly, they were hurt, but at least they weren't kidnapped. You hadn't been special in your opinion, but to Theo you were.

When you woke up, an instant pain shot through your neck, you let out a wince, sitting up to see darkness at first. There was a click and the dark haze turned into a dusty room, you saw Theo standing in the corner of the room, he had looked at you with concern but he somehow hid it.

"Why did you spare me?"

Theo walked towards you, looking at you with a smile on his face, "what happened?" He shrugged with that Theo smirk. You tired to move, but soon realized, you were attached to the chair.

"What the fuck, Theo! Say something!" a chuckle came from him, not really caring about what you thought, "where's the pack."
You were, again, greeted by the silence of only your voice, you growled under your breathe, causing the ropes to tinge at your anger.

"You're cute when you're angry." You didn't understand the situation you were in, until Theo looked at you with sympathetic eyes, he liked you, and he liked you alot. He inspected you, almost as if he was looking for something, his eyes widened in shock, he crouched next to you.
"Why are you bleeding?" Theo was looking at the right side of your waist, you looked down, realizing there was a giant gash on your side. "Cause there is a cut in my side."

He threw his hands up in anger, walking around you, as if he was going to do something irrational. Theo disappeared for a few minutes, reappearing with the head of some teenager, you shook and tried to back up in fear.

"Theo.. Please don't do this." He tossed the head across the room, in hit with a thud and rolled silently. You shook uncontrollably, he walked towards you, his facial expression was forgiving but his tensing muscles said otherwise.
"Can I kiss you right now?" He had been so close to you, his warm breath tickling your lips, his warm lavender scent filling your nose. You wanted to touch his body, feel the tensing of his muscles.

"You are beautiful.." His lips collided with yours, he tasted of old cider and watermelon, you closed your eyes kissing him back. He pulled away from you, his deep eyes looking into yours.
"Do it again."