Peter Parker - Childhood Friend p3

You woke up in a small white room, your eyes blurring in and out of vision, all you could see was a white ceiling with lights hanging. Confusion washed over you, your senses weren't reacting to much, you could only see so much with a blurred vision. You could only smell the scent of sterile objects, it was nothing but clean in the room, but the one thing you noticed, the blankets are shit.

"Don't try and sit up too quick." you heard a man's voice from your side, when you looked over, you saw a man with curly brown hair on top of his head, his skin pale as can be. He pushed a pair of glasses back up on his eyes, he had dark brown hair that seemed to match his dark beard, "I'm Bruce Banner."

Bruce walked over to a sink, putting a cup underneath the sink and filling it with water, "Here you go."

You took the water from Bruce's hand, you drank it down in minute, never truly realizing how chapped or thirsty you were. You finally got to look at the room you were in, you laid in a tiny bed, thin sheets covering you, an IV to your left, other things like a lamp and desks spread out amongst the room.

You had expected the walls to be painted white, but instead it was see through glass, there were people walking back and forth. "Where am I?"

"Avengers tower, in our medical center." Bruce was checking off stuff on his clipboard, you wanted to know what he was writing, but you were more curious about the people outside the glass walls.

"Your parents should be here soon." You looked up at him, you may have been confused on where you were, but you would always know who your parents are.

Bruce walked over to you, "we wanted to keep you here for awhile, but Cap insisted on sending you home with your parents."

"Can I see them?" Bruce looked up from his clipboard, "who?"

"The man you who helped me." Bruce pulled out a phone, dialing a number, he said a few words and hung up the phone, a few moments later, a man with a clean shaven face walked towards you, his dirty blonde hair wind blown to the side. "Hey, how you doing, kid?"

The man walked over to you and sat on the foot of the bed, "Do I get to go home?" He nodded, "you go home to Queens tonight."

A smile spread on your face, "what is the day today?"

Bruce checked his watch, "August 13th."

A sobbed cry came from outside the glass door, you looked to where it was coming from, you saw a woman standing there, her hand over her mouth and tears flooding from her eyes. A man came up from behind her, looking towards you.

"Who are they?" You questioned, the blonde man turned around, "that's your mother and father."

You stood up from the bed, struggling to keep your body up, the woman rushed in, she walked to you, putting your hand on your face, shock in her eyes. She couldn't speak, her heart slowing down as she stood in shock. "Y-Y/N?"

"M-mom." She pulled you in quickly, her hands grabbing onto you tightly, her eyes flooding with tears, you put your hand on the back of her head, almost in a way to comfort her.

Your dad came up behind the two of you, your mom let go, now letting you walk over and hug your father tightly. After a series of hugs and your parents weeping, they looked to Bruce Banner, "can we take her home now?"

Bruce gestured to the bed, you sat down slowly, he walked over, taking the IV out slowly, and doing a few more check ups before you were able to leave. "Yes, go ahead."

A girl with red hair walked into the room, a tight black suit on her body, she held a pair of clothes in her hand, "here you are, sweetheart."

You took the clothes out of her hands, once you did, you looked around for a bathroom, hoping you wouldn't have to change in front of everyone. The redhead gestured towards the bathroom, you sent her a thank you smile, you soon walked into the bathroom.