Dean Winchester - The one he hates

You walked down the stairs of the bunker, your high heel boots clicking on every step, almost as if you were making your presence known. Almost on queue you were greeted with the barrel of a gun in your face, Dean Winchester on the other end. He let out an aggravated sigh, looking at you but rolling his eyes to turn to his larger brother Sam.

"Why in the hell would you bring Y/N on this?!" He turned to his brother, gesturing towards you with a grimace, Sam was quick to defend you. "Just because you don't like her doesn't mean it depicts her skill as hunter."

You were always curious as to why Dean hated you, he never really told you and in the past you were way to shy to ask him. "Why do you hate me?"
Dean wouldn't turn to look at you, he wouldn't answer the question, you rolled your eyes. With an annoyed sigh, you grabbed him by the shoulder, making him face you, "why do you hate me so much, Dean?"

"You need to leave." He only stated, his green eyes staring into yours, he was always hiding something behind the stiff expression. You looked at his face, staring at everything that made up Dean Winchester, the deep green eyes, the consistent shadow of stubble and the occasional scar that popped up on his face.

"Whether you like it or not, I am going on this hunt with you, Dean." You walked past him, your shoulder bumping his as you did, he was taken aback by your sudden hit, but you kept walking. He turned to look at you, only watching as he gave Sammy a sneer.

You went to your room, changing out of the clothes you were in, feeling dirty in the travel clothes. You put on the usual outfit, tank top, jeans, combat boots and leather jacket, you set your bag down, now feeling comfortable.You walked out, seeing Sammy now in the living room, reviewing the hunt you guys were going to be going on, you sat down next to him.

"A group of demons terrorizing an area of small homes just outside of chicago." You nodded, Dean set a cup of coffee down besides you, you smiled lightly at him, "thank you. How many are there?"

Sam shrugged not knowing the answer, Dean sat down across from you, avoiding eye contact with you. For him 'hating' you, he didn't do much of a good job, he seemed to be more afraid of you than anything.
"All we know is that Lucifer is rumored to be there, we could be wrong, but Crowley isn't the one leading demons in small attacks on elderly people." You started to think about this hunt, comparing it to the previous ones you had been on, you hadn't known Lucifer to just attack an Elderly neighborhood.

Dean stood up, his keys ringing in his pocket, you knew that signal, it was time to leave for the hunt. You grabbed your gun and tucked it in your hem of your jeans, next were your multiple knives, hiding in various spots.

The trip wasn't long, but it was longer considering the fact that Dean wasn't going to talk to you. Once you arrived at the chain of houses, you could almost the air it was that thick of tension, you couldn't talk to him without feeling awkward.

You climbed out the back seat of the car, looking around, hoping to soon see the black eyes that demons possessed. It was only pitch black outside, you couldn't see anything that the street lights weren't lighting up, and that was very little. Dean stepped in front of you, prohibiting your view, you felt conflicted, "what're you doing?"

"Hunting, what are you doing?" He stated a little too loudly, you scoffed and crossed your arms, "no shit, I thought you were gonna start playing hopscotch." you yelled back, getting up in his face, Sam noticed the tension, but didn't say a word.

Dean looked away from you, but he never wavered his stance, only biting his lip, "Maybe you can kill them with your sarcasm, because you are no good with your weapon."

You held your hand on your gun, it had now turned into a screaming match rather than a conversation, "maybe if your giant head wasn't in my way so much I would be able to see!"
Sam tried to stop the screaming, but he was soon shut down, realizing that you and Dean weren't going to be interrupted.He kept trying to intervene, throw in little words as you and Sam kept yelling back and forth.