Peter Parker - Suit without a Tie

"Y/N, you have to get out of bed, Stark needs me today." Your father tapped your shoulder, looking at your father, Happy Hogan, he stood over you. Out of your sleepy recklessness, you rolled over, ignoring his request to get out of bed.

"Don't make me pull you out of bed." You rolled over once again, looking at your dad with sad eyes, you didn't want to get out of bed, "That's it.."

Your father threw his hands up, walking out of your rented hotel room, you heard the hotel door shut, smiling that you now got to sleep for a few more minutes. Ever since the big Civil war, you had been living in this hotel room, your father, keeping an eye on one of Tony's many projects.

This project seemed to have a name, Tony called him Spiderboy, but he called himself spiderman. You had met him on a few occasions, feeling bad for the fact that he had to handle your father all the time, so you always told him you were here for him when he needed it.
You stayed down in your bed, bringing the blankets up to your neck as you snuggled back into warmth, "bed sweet bed."

After while, you drifted back into sleep, another few hours of sleep under your belt, but you soon woke up. You sat up in the white sheets, looking around, there was a tiny white light entering the room through the window, but besides that, everything was dark.

You jumped up, grabbing a pair of clothes out of the drawer, you walked into the shower, turning on the hot water. Steam escaped the glass shower, the white fog climbing over the see through glass as you stripped down to nothing.

Once you were stripped, you jumped into the shower, the instant relief washed over you. The warm water hit your body, you closed your eyes in relief, the water dripped down your body, each drop leaving a trail down your body. "Y/N, you in here?"

A voice came from the hotel room, you quickly put your hair up in a messy bun, peeking your head out of the door to see Peter. A blush came across his face when he turned to see you, he rubbed the back of his neck, "uh, um,"

Peter turned around, being a true gentleman, trying not to look at you while you were mostly naked, "I was wondering if we could talk."
You nodded, smiling at the poor teenager in your hotel room, you started to get dressed, putting on a pair of jean shorts and a tank top, you walked out of the bathroom, a small sweat on your brow as the shirt clung to your skin.

Peter looked at you with a blush still on his face, but you noticed a reddish color underneath it, he had been crying. "Are you okay, Peter?"

The teenager didn't have any real expression at all, he played with his hands, he wanted to say something but didn't, only keeping his mouth closed. He looked up at you with tears sitting on the edges of his eyes, he looked to be in so much pain, "Tony took away my suit."

"Oh, Pete, I'm so sorry." To Peter, his suit was everything, there was so spiderman without the suit, but he was so much more without the suit.

He stood there silently, you walked over and he pulled you into him, his head nuzzling into your neck, his arms wrapped tightly around your waist. You reacted by hugging him back, putting your hand on the back of his head, trying to sooth the silent cries that came from him.

You pulled away from Peter after a few seconds, he sat down on the bed, his eyes still clouded with tears. You moved to him,crouching in front of him putting your hands on the side of his face, "Peter, you are so much more than a suit."

"I am whole with the suit." Peter spoke to you silently, keeping his eyes averted from your gaze, he was almost ashamed to think the way he did. His actions telling you so, the way he didn't make eye contact with you, the awkward state of not wanting to cry but you can't help yourself.

"Peter, If I didn't think something to be true would i say it?" He shook his head, knowing you only spoke the truth as much as possible, even more so when it came to Peter, "you are more than your suit."

"Your suit has a name for itself because of the person behind it, not because it is stunning of beautiful, but it's because you." You reached your hand on his chest, placing it right on his heart, "because of this."

Peter put his hands on yours, feeling a little better since he came to see you, a few tears fell from his eyes, you whipped them away from his face, a smile on yours, instinctively you felt a need to kiss him.

You wanted to kiss him, but you pushed aside the urge, he stood up, looking at you with the red tear stained cheeks. "You are Spiderman whether you have the suit or not."

You stood inches from Peter, his eyes staring into yours, his heart aching, but yet it felt whole with you around. He put his hand on your cheek, his callused hands causing you to shiver at first, but you liked the feeling of him touching you.

His eyes traveled down to your lips, he eased his way towards you, building the tension as his face moved closer to yours. "Kiss me already, Parker."

You laid your lips on his, they were so rough, but you could feel all the electric shocks moving through you. You moved in sync with him, he smiled through the kiss, his hand traveling down to your waist as he pulled you closer.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH MY DAUGHTER, PARKER!" A scream from your father caused the both of you to jump up in fear, your heart racing through your chest as you turned to see your father, a look of shock spread onto his face.

"I- I am -s-so sorry-y Happy!" Happy's expression dropped, it turned into anger, he started to walk towards Peter, "hey, so I am awake now!"

You tried to change the subject, hoping your father wouldn't try and murder Peter. "I'm about to put Peter to bed. For good."

Peter moved by you, hoping if he stayed towards you, Happy wouldn't try and punch him in the face, but Happy was still angry. Peter tried to make up for the fact that Happy caught him kissing his child, "Well, Happy, there is a story behind everything, would you like to hear ours?"