JJ MAYBANK - ABSQUATULATE

WORD COUNT: 2882

WARNINGS: MISCARRIAGE

PAIRING: JJ X READER

ABSQUATULATE

    There they were. The two lines that seemed to be able to tell you what the next eighteen years of your life would look like. It was like a haunting feeling that set right over your stomach, this was now a reality that you couldn't run away from. Your parents would never allow you to do such a thing as abortion and you wouldn;t be able to do the same thing, you couldnt imagine. But you knew one thing in that moment, you had to tell JJ, you had to tell him what happened and now what would be the new life long sentence. A child. JJ was going to be a father and you a mother, you weren't very old, only a child yourself.

    You had to find a way to tell your boyfriend of a year that the one time you guys didn't use protection was the one time that you now have a punishment. A punishment.. That was a terrible way to put it, a child wasn't a punishment, it was supposed to be a gift but in this moment it didn't feel like that at all. It felt like a burden that you would be left behind by the person who cared for you more than anyone else. You decided to take two more tests, the same thing, the bright pink two lines or even the little words, pregnant. It was almost instant, it truly made you wonder how long you had been pregnant for, you had sex with JJ almost over two months ago. It was a romantic moment, out on the boat by the darkness, the stars setting over the sky when the moon peaked out behind some small clouds, a red checkered blanket under the two of you when you both decided it would be okay to not use a condom.

    The phone was in your hand as you dialed his number, he was bound to be out with his friends but you needed him at this moment. He had every right to know and he had every right to leave, little did you know it was gonna be the complete opposite of that, he would stay.. JJ had always been scared to be a dad but this time- he knew he was with the right woman to raise a child, you. His voice rang through your ears when he spoke, clearly distracted by that of Pope's actions, " hey baby girl, how is movie night with your family, your mom sent me a photo, said you're watching disney movies, the uh little dinosaur I think?"

    It was an ironic sentence, little dinosaur, a child out on its own who seemed to adopt a small human as its own. You smirked and took a deep breath in a second, trying to keep your sanctity but it wasn't going to work at this moment. " Yeah yeah, I love this movie, but uh, can I come and see you, I want to talk to you about something and before you panic, i am not gonna break up with you, I love you way too much to do that.."
    His voice seemed to waver as you can hear his anxiety over the phone, he was used to losing everything, it was just what happened to him all the time. You sighed and had a small shred of hope left in you, trying to figure out what would happen. " Baby.. I love you so much, I just need you to trust me, okay? Meet me by the old spot, I'll be there in ten minutes. I just have to tell you this is all." He took a second to answer but heard as he pushed away John B, a common friend that the two of you have in common. " I trust you, you know that, I'll be there in a few minutes.."

    You walked to the little spot you asked him to meet you at, a small bench that seemed to be hidden from all of the world, it was old and surrounded by woods that never ended. It sort of looked like the narnia movie, the mall pole that had been set over the snowy plains, it was beautiful, something that would draw crowds towards it. That's what this was to you, a sign of peace and hope in the world that seemed to be so desolate and full of drama. You sat there while the little ziploc baggie had the pregnancy tests inside of them, all three, each one a message, hope or havoc, you didn't know yet.

    JJ was nervous when he walked into the little wooden area, the small smile on his lips when he saw you sitting there but clearly saw how nervous you seemed to be. The look in your eyes that had set over your face when he sat down next to you. He panicked and took a deep breath while resting his hand over yours, comforting you even if he didn't know why. " baby.. Why are we here? You haven't wanted to come to this place for some time.. What happened? Is it your dad again?"