Theo Raeken- I'll be good

You sat down on the couch, finally being able to relax after a hard day at school, Senior year wasn't getting easier. It was helpful when you had Theo, he had already graduated so he was able to help you.He was planning on coming over after school, so you prepared for it, setting up snacks, just generic stuff.

After 2 hours, Theo didn't show, you felt a hole in your chest,anger bubbled inside of you, Theo wasn't one to ditch. You called Theo, there were a few rings until a frustrated Theo answered, "What do you want?!"

"Um, excuse me. What do I want? I want you to come to my house and help me with homework, where did you think it was okay to leave me hanging!" Theo scoffed loudly on the end of the other line, you grimace at his reaction, "I'm not fighting with you, I'll be there in 20."

You hung the phone up, pacing back and forth until you heard Theo outside of the house, you pulled the door looking at him with your arms crossed. "What the hell Theo!"
"You can't say what the hell to me! You fucking cheated on me!" He threw his hands up in the air, you shook your head, "are you kidding me! I didn't cheat on you!"

Theo walked closer to you, usually you would be afraid of him, but this time you would stand your ground against him, because you were right. Theo stormed past you, hitting your shoulder with his, causing you to jump back. You followed closely behind him, you pushed him in the back, causing him to stumble in the house.

"I didn't cheat on you!" Theo turned around, looking at the spread you had, all the snacks, the blankets and books spread all over the place, "The guy you cheated with told me all the gory details, Y/N."

You sighed loudly, moving around the room with your hands on your hips, "since when did it become okay to trust a random stranger over your girlfriend!"

"Since he knows everything about you!" Theo picked up a bowl, slamming it to the ground, it broke loudly, glass shattering and reeses spreading across the floor, "I don't even know who in the fuck you are talking about Theo!"

You bent to the ground, trying to pick up all the broken pieces, Theo stood over you, yellow eyes appearing, "I spend every damn day with you Theo! When would I have time to cheat!"
Theo picked up another bowl, you got to your feet shaking your head, "yah? This is how petty you are going to be? Breaking my good bowls!"

A sick smirk came to his face as he moved the bowl to his other and, he threw the bowl at the wall next to you, you cowered down, covering your head with your hands. "What the fuck, Theo?!"

He moved closer to you, backing you against a wall, you put your hand on his chest, he was angry and you could tell. Chemo signals didn't have to tell you that, you pulled your phone out of your pocket, pushing it into his chest, "Look through my phone if you don't trust me."
You put force into your push, causing him to fall back, you picked up one of the bowls, "seems the only way to get through to you right now is by force."

Theo was now in your spot, you picked up the bowl, another bowl full of candy, you tossed it at his head, he hand no intention of moving, his hand caught the bowl, causing you to flinch,"I have you! Why in the hell would I cheat when I have someone who looks like a damn hollister model?"

"How could you?!" Theo's voice cracked with sadness, you craved to walk over and hug him, you started to tear up, "how could you think something so bad of me?"
His yellow eyes faded away, replaced by tears and pure pain, "I should've expected it from the school slut."

Theo's comment hit you quickly, a tear fell from your eye, but you shook your head, moving closer to him, "get the hell out of my house."
"Fine by me, why don't you call your new boyfriend over when I leave." You rolled your eyes, trying to resist the tears that threatened to fall, he turned to face you, his eyes aggravated and face puffy.

You pulled your hand back, it quickly made connection with his face, he grabbed ahold of his face as a burning spread through his face. He stood in shock but you could only give him an angry look, "maybe you'll remember who in the fuck you are dealing with before you make the same mistake."

Theo wanted to talk but before you would let him speak, you slammed the door in his face. Everything in you wanted to pull the door open and hug him until you couldn't anymore, you turned your back against the door, sliding down until you sat uncomfortably on the ground.
You put your head in your knees, wrapping your arms around, screaming loudly. He didn't believe you, after everything you both had been through, all those months down the drain due to Theo being affected by one lie. Time passed slowly as you thought of everything, yet seamlessly nothing at the same time, he didn't care about the truth, only that he thinks it happened.

Tears fell slowly, hitting your blue jeans and turning them to a darker blue, you stood up, looking at your phone that sat on the ground. You pressed the home button, seeing that you had sat there for almost 3 hours, a knock came at your door, you had hoped it would be one of the girls.

When you pulled the door open, you didn't really feel shock when you saw who stood there, Theo had a red face, his right hand bloody, left hand holding your bowl of candy. "You.. You didn't do it.."

"I-" Theo cut you off quickly, "i've been sitting out here endlessly, hoping you would open the door. After 2 hours, I ran to find the dude who said he slept with you.. He lied to me.."
That explains Theo's bloody fist, he beat the kid to a pulp, you reached for his hand, holding it gently as he winced, you tried to talk once more, but Theo wouldn't let you. "That didn't give me any right to call you a slut. You are so innocent, Y/N, I never should've assumed anything that harsh from you."

A tear struggled to fall down Theo's cheek, you wiped it away, holding your hand on the side of his face, he moved closer to you. "Will you forgive me?"
His hand traveled up to yours, he was so cold from the winter outside, "stop being so Jealous all the time, I'm yours, but-"

"But, you aren't property." Theo knew how you felt about him being terribly possessive, he rested his forehead on yours, a tear falling from your eye as you wanted to pull him closer to you. "It's cold. Come in."

You pulled him into the house, but he wouldn't let go of you, his hands went to your lower back, pulling you into him. His cold arms wrapped around you, you nuzzled into his neck, wrapped your hands around the back of it and pulled him closer. He kissed your cheek, and apologized again, you could only hold him.

"So, you needed help with Chemistry didn't you?" You pulled apart from Theo, he set your bowl down on the table, picking up your chemistry book. Theo plopped down on the couch, you went to sit down next to him but he was quick to pull you into his lap.
You laughed, trying to sit down on the couch, but he wouldn't let you. "Why won't you let me sit on the couch?!"

"Because from here on out, I have a lot to make up for. " Theo started to kiss your neck, causing you to smile and try to open the chemistry book, his hand traveled to your hip, continuing to go lower, you started to read from the chem book, "Hydrogen-"

Theo turned you towards him, you heart racing, the large chem book between the two of you, he unbuttoned his shirt, a nervous heat came to your face."Fuck Chemistry.", You shook your head, throwing the chemistry book behind you, it crashed with the sound of shattering glass.
Both of you turned to see another glass bowl broken, Theo chuckled and you pushed your lips on his, smiling as you played with him, biting his lip and pulling on it lightly, "what about your bowls?"

"Fuck the bowls."