Theo Raeken - School Books

"Y/N! Get back to detention!" Your teacher yelled at you loudly, you sat back up from your sleep, looking to see her standing over you. A sigh escaped you as she slammed her hands on your desk, the whole class stared at you, curious as to what was going on. "You are disturbing my sleep schedule."

A loud scoff came from the young teacher, you sighed and turned around,all eyes were on you, you looked to see Theo shaking his head. He was the official good boy of the school, he was the valedictorian, he had 0 detentions and he has never met the principal unless it was on good terms.

He looked at your shamefully, you grabbed your books, walking towards Theo purposely, your hip hit his books, causing them to drop to the floor. He scoffed loudly, looking at you with a disgusted impression, 'you kidding me!"

The teacher started to yell, "Y/N, now you can stop by the principals office!" You turned on your heel, rubbing the bottom of your eyes, acting like you were sobbing, "I love going to see my best friends mom."

You walked to the front of the classroom, picking up the teacher's Panda Express and walking out with it, you heard her call after you but you kept on walking. "Thanks for the free lunch!"
The hallway was empty, everyone was in class, in all honesty, you should have been too. You walked to the designated room for in class detentions, the usual group was there, a smile plastered on all of their faces as they saw you. "Ayyee! My people!"

Your friends erupted with happiness, each one of them cheering differently as you walked to your desk. Mr. Ruffalo started awake, snorting loudly, tilting his glasses up as he struggled in the chair, he looked at you, a grimace on his face, "Oh, it's just you."
"Oh, don't look so excited to see me." You stated with a smile, he simply sighed and pointed to detention, "No leaving the class, and volume under a 10."

Everyone waited til Mr. Ruffalo was asleep, that was when all of the fun started, his head tilted back signaling he was out. You stood up in your desk, standing on the chair, a bunch of other people reciprocated the stance, "let's play a game."

"Let's get off the chairs." You turned to see the infamous Theo Raeken standing in the doorway, he had his hands on his hips, looking like a concerned parent who was declined a coupon. You rolled your eyes, "what are you doing here, Raeken."

He walked into the room, clapping his hands in front of Mr. Ruffalo, "he is out, there is no point." He rolled his eyes, coming in front of his desk, "Mrs. Jones sent me here to watch you. Don't need another history book situation."

You laughed at what he was talking about, the rest of the class was curious as to what he meant, you jumped from the chair onto the desk, looking down at Theo. He looked concerned for your safety, but he was mostly angry, "sit my children, let me tell you of a historic day full of history books."

The teens in detention sat down, listening intently as you began to talk, "It was late fresh-"
"Get off the desk, Y/N." You turned to see Theo, he had interrupted you, you rolled your eyes, "Theo, you interrupt me again, I will duct tape you to the door. Now go sit down, join the other children."

Theo knew you would hold out to your word, so he walked over to one of the desks, sitting in silence. You smiled at him, and cleared your throat, looking to the left, the teens were confused until you turned back around, "look towards my imaginary thought bubble."

(A/N- all of what is being written next did happen. Thanks to the sub teacher who always fell asleep.)

It was another detention, Mr. Ruffalo was out on his desk, you rolled your eyes, incredibly bored.The seniors in the back of the class were of course doing something irresponsible, blazing up in the back of class with no shame, they had offered you a hit but you turned it down.

There were stacks upon stacks of books in the back of the room, you looked to them and back towards Mr. Ruffalo, his desk was pushed into a corner, if you used the books you could create a barricade. You stood up, everyone stared at you as you picked up 5 books at a time, walking them up to the front, carefully setting them down on his desk.

The class quickly picked up on, they started to do the same, each book placed on top of each other. The barricade started slowly, it first stacked up to the ceiling, pile after pile. The next one was to stack the entrance to the desk, the seniors were quick to start, placing the books in a straight line, each stack going up to the ceiling.

You stood back, admiring the handy work, a senior boy held the last book, he walked down the aisle, preparing to place it in the little slot, you stopped him, grabbing the book from him. You walked up to the barricade of books, you were way too short to place the book but one of the boys helped you, the barrier complete.

The boys pulled out their phones, taking pictures, you smiled happily and turned to walk out of the classroom,only for one of the students to question where you were going. "I'm gonna go have some fun."

(end of flashback. Yes that did happen, my sub detention teacher fell asleep and we stacked her desk with countless amount of books. She was stuck for a few hours, until the Vice Principal found her and let her out.)

The class clapped loudly and Theo stood back up, looking up at you as if he wanted your down from the desk, "I think I need a lot of duct tape."

You jumped down from the desk, causing Theo to cover his mouth and hope you wouldn't get hurt. "What are you talking about?!"

The keys sat on Mr. Ruffalo's desk, you picked them up, turning around and tossing them towards a freshman, he caught them with a jump, "go get all the duct tape from the supply closet. If you get caught, tell them it's for science."

The freshman quickly ran out of the class, you sat on the desk, Theo was looking around nervously. You got a good look at him, he had thick black rimmed glasses, a red button up flannel on, and tan khaki pants under that, he looked like a generic good kid. He was actually pretty attractive if he would unbutton the flannel and have a leather jacket, what could you say, bad girls are attracted to bad boys.

A loud sound came from the door, the freshman tripped in front of the door, duct tape by the rolls falling into the room. Theo then pieced it all together, you were going to tape him to the wall, he tried to run but you grabbed his wrist, "no, no, stop right there Raeken."

He turned to look at you, looking at his wrist, he wanted to run away before he was plastered to the wall, "Calm down, it's not you I'm taping."
Theo became at ease, but he soon realized you would be taping someone else to the wall, "no, no, no, I can't allow that."

"Allow that?" You questioned as you let go of his wrist, walking towards him with your arms crossed, he started to back up, "it's against the rules."

"Rules were made to be broken." You were inches from his, nose to nose, his heart was racing in and out of his chest, but you could tell he almost wanted to do it with you, "Come on, Raeken, let's show this freshman some hellweek."

The freshman then realized he would be the one plastered to the wall, he tried to run but you shook your finger at him, "rule number 1?"

"Don't leave the classroom." Theo spoke out in front of you, you smiled at him, and watched the freshman close the door, tossing the keys on Mr. Ruffalo's desk, you turned, grabbing all the ducttape and placing it on the desk.

After a long 30 minutes, the freshman was stuck to the wall, he was at least 2 feet off the floor, begging to be let down. You sat down on your desk, Theo sitting down next to you, he looked as happy as he could be, "Who knew being a trouble maker could be so much fun!"

You turned to Theo, taking off his glasses, placing them in his pocket, "You look better without them."
Theo nodded awkwardly, he kept looking at the boy some sense of guilt in him yet he was ecstatic about what he had done, you pulled out the panda express and Theo looked at you. "Would it be to much to ask if I asked you on a date?"

You turned the panda express towards him, resting it between the both of you, "have you fallen for the bad girl, Raeken?"
He smiled, rubbing the back of his head in silence, you used the fork to put orange chicken on your fork, "so, what If i have?"

"Then, i'd say, maybe i'm not so bad after all." You looked to the freshman boy, he was trying to avoid looking at you two, "please, just put duct tape over my eyes!"