Peter Parker - Flower Flattery

You didn't understand much of what you were given growing up, you were born with these powers, you could manipulate anything revolving around the earth. You were almost thrown into an Elsa situation, but you were more concerned about being caught. Life wasn't some fairy tail movie where you would sing and do magical tricks, no, you suffer and hope that you won't be caught and experimented on by some unknown man in a white coat.

Even though you had control over most of your power, sometimes little bits of it would show. Like today for example.

It was a regular day, school as usual, boring and nothing interesting besides the left and right drama. You didn't have many friends due to the fact that your parents had always told you to hide your powers from everyone else, make sure you don't give us up. You had understood that, but when it comes to having a lack of friends, everything changed, you were lonely, wanting to have at least one person.

"Hey, Y/N." You heard a raspy voice from behind you, you turned to see Peter Parker, he was such a sweet guy, his smile was so contagious, ,you couldn't help but mimic it. You felt something in your chest, almost a bubbly feeling, you heard gasps, but you soon realized what was going on, there were thick green vines coming from this girl's locker, light pink azaleas popping out of various spots on the vines.

You cursed to yourself, "damn you parker.." The girl sighed loudly, "NOT AGAIN!"

Every damn time Peter came near you, flowers seemed to sprout almost everywhere, lucky for you, teenagers didn't want to piece the puzzle together, but they also didn't care. Peter turned to look at the flowers, you looked at him quickly, walking away before he could turn to find you.
He walked to the girls locker, grabbing a flower, he examined it, noticing the white in the center that faded into pink. Michelle sauntered to him, "strange one isn't she?"

"Y/N?" Peter questioned the captain of the team, she showed Peter a drawing, it was Y/N and him talking. She had caught them in the perfect moment, he looked at Y/N like she was perfect, his eyes centered on her, almost as if nothing else was around the two.

"Michelle, you said you are very observant right?" She nodded, Peter still staring at how she drew Y/N, she got her hair just right, her eyes craving Peter. "I have two questions, first, can you find out what period Y/N has free. And the second, how did you draw this fast?"

Michelle ran her hand through her hair, "she has free period 4th,"

Peter looked up at Michelle already answering his question, "she looks at you like that everyday, and you do the same." She pointed to a bunch of flowers sticking out of the same girls locker, "when you approach her, those appear."

His eyes wandered to the girl, she seemed to be tearing out flower after flower, each one the same color. He looked at the one in his hand, a smile on his face, he walked down the hallway, going to his first hour class.
Once Peter reached his first hour class, he set the flower down, ripping a piece of paper out of his notebook, writing a note down on the white paper. "Sir, can I be excused?"

The teacher nodded, Peter putting the flower in his pocket, he folded the note neatly. He walked out of the large classroom and into the empty hallway, he looked for your locker, he then realized his mistake.

Peter had no tape. He used his web to stick the note to your locker, knowing nobody would be able to rip it off, Y/N would also know it was from Spider Man, sadly. He sat on the bleachers outside of the school, waiting, hoping to see you walking up those bleachers.

Fourth period was starting to end, the end of her free period, if she was coming, she would've came already, he set his head down, standing up. Peter started to walk down the bleachers, feeling the pain and rejection in him, he looked up, the football field was covered in flowers, each one a different color, growing out of the ground, they sprouted quickly glowing in the sun.

There was a small line coming from the field, he jumped off the bleachers, turning to see you barely standing on the grass. You had looked down at the flowers, seeing the roses and tulips, but your eyes traveled to see Peter walking towards you.

He stood in front of you, in his hand was one pink flower, "I didn't see it till now. But not a daisy goes by that I don't think of you."

Peter made a flower pun towards you, you could only smile and look down at the ground, the amount of flowers growing around you significantly, they covered Peter's feet as he moved closer to you. Peter's hand went to your cheek, he slowly moved closer to your face, his warm breath tickling your skin.

His lips then pressed against yours, you moved your hand to his hair, pulling him into you as you deepened the kiss. He bit his bottom lip as he pulled apart, "you're so beautiful."
A blush came to your cheeks, you looked down once more, but he put his finger under your chin, causing you to look into his deep chocolate eyes. "Can you be mine?"

You nodded happily, a smile on his face as you said yes,"So, the spider man and flower girl."
You both jumped at the sound of a voice, seeing Michelle sitting under the bleachers, Peter shook his head, "you need a bell."

Michelle held up her sketch book, there was a quick drawing of you and Peter kissing, flowers surrounding the both of you. "You also need to run before Couch catches the damage to the field. "

You both turned to look at the football field it was completely covered in flowers, and they started to travel up to the bleachers, you bit your lip awkwardly. "I guess you can say you've caught me in your web."

"That's my cue to leave." Michelle stood up and walked away, ignoring the puns you just made about each other.

"My flower girl.." Peter whispered in your ear lightly, you smiled at the little name he gave you, "my spider man.."