Stiles Stilinkski - Missed Anniversary

You woke up with a bright smile on your face, today was the day that you got to know Stiles as your boyfriend two years ago. He asked you out on an awkward date, where he was quick to confess that he has cared for you for quite a long time.

Both of you had feelings for each other and the feelings were spreading over the years, you couldn't wait to see what Stiles had planned tonight. Both of you always had a deal, Stiles got the night of the anniversary and you got the day afterwards.

As you traveled down to the school, you wanted to kiss and hug your boyfriend, you knew he would be down here helping Scott with couching. But, you were going to school because you haven't graduated yet, it was your last year.

The day went by quickly, you walked out to the field where Scott and Stiles stood judging the people on the lacrosse team. Stiles noticed you and walked towards you happily, he smiled and pulled you into him. "What are our plans for tonight?"

"What do you mean plans for tonight?" He looked confused as you both walked towards Scott, you were offended at first, but didn't straight forwards ask him about whether he remembered or not. "Did we have plans tonight?"
He tried to kiss you but you were quick to swerve away from the kiss, "Two year anniversary dinner, does that mean nothing to you?"

You walked away, anger fueling you as you walked through the middle of the lacrosse field, Scott tried getting all the men to stop, but the boys skidded in their tracks as you walked through. Stiles followed slowly behind you, hoping they would stop for him like they did you, but that wasn't the case.

He was hit at the side by one of the lacrosse players, causing him to fall on the ground, wincing loudly as Scott covered his mouth loudly. You kept walking, regardless of Stiles being hurt, you got into your car and drove away, not really giving a fuck about anything right now.

When you got home, you sat down on the couch, angry as ever, you probably should be like every basic girl and cry but no, you wanted to punch someone or something.A knock came at your door, you sighed loudly, pulling the door open, Stiles stood in the doorway, confused on what was wrong.

"Are you upset with me?" You scoffed loudly, rolling your eyes as Stiles stood there, "Oh what made you figure? When I stormed off or when I slammed the door in your face."

Stiles looked confused, he quirked his eyebrows at you, "you didn't slam the doo-" Before he could say anything you slammed the door in his face, he yelled from the other side as you sat back down on the couch, "don't you watch Rick and Morty and ignore me!"

You turned to see Stiles standing in the window, he smiled as you got up, thinking you would talk to him, but instead you closed the curtains. "I'm going to kill you! Open the door, Y/N!"

Every once of your building kept ignoring him, you didn't want to talk to him, you only wanted to watch Rick and Morty and forget about the fact that he forgot your anniversary. "Y/N, I know,, I know, I forgot our anniversary, it's been busy!"

He wouldn't stop, after the 3rd episode you got sick of hearing his voice outside, you stood up, pulling the curtain open. "Are you kidding me, you are using busy as an excuse!"

When you opened the curtain you saw Stiles standing there with chocolates and a bundle of roses, a blush came to your face, but you were still angry at him. You walked to the door, pulling it open, he met you at the door, giving you the chocolate before the roses, "The roses are also chocolate..."

"This is why I fell in love with you..", You laughed at his comment, looking at the roses that were painted red but chocolate under them, he walked towards you, wrapping his arms around you. He apologized instantly, "Happy 2 years, please accept my apology so we can make it to 3."

"Don't forget the next one and we might make it to 4 years." He kissed your forehead lightly, "you know what they say, 3rd time's a charm."