( twenty-seven )

There may not have been a lot to look forward to - The fact that they were on their own, with Raven and Harley both needing immediate medical attention, was putting a real misfortune on the situation

There may not have been a lot to look forward to - The fact that they were on their own, with Raven and Harley both needing immediate medical attention, was putting a real misfortune on the situation. The delinquents were nowhere around the dropship, possibly taken by grounder's that weren't at the battle, leaving them on their own. But Harley wasn't ready to drop everything she has ever believed in. Instead, she turned her head to look over at Raven with extreme concern. The poor girl was hardly conscious, and was much more weak than Harley.

"Hey, Raven?" Harley spoke up, her voice soft. Raven stirred at the sound of her name, trying to focus. "Try to stay awake. Please." Her plead was due to not knowing any medical skills, but figuring that if Raven passed out, she might not wake up.Too tired to respond with words, Raven nodded in her direction slowly, showing she heard her. Trying to smile, Harley leaned to the side, she rest her head on Murphy's shoulder. He had been sitting beside her the whole time, asking about her wound every time she winced. He was at first stiff at the contact, but relaxed quickly.

While Harley's wound wasn't getting better, it also wasn't getting worse. They didn't have any supplies to stitch it, so for now, she figured the belt wrapped around her would have to do until one of them could figure something out. She was worried, for the sake of the other two. The thought of one of the three not making it out of the dropship made Harley frown and shift until she was closer to Murphy, leaning her arm over his. He didn't have to say anything, instead, he gave in to the bright comfort and tilted his own head to side as well, until Harley felt it on her own.

"We're going to be okay," Harley whispered, but stayed firm. "We just need a plan." The other two didn't have to say anything. She could just sense that they didn't believe her, and there was no plan they could come up with. She didn't blame them. She had wanted to comfort Raven too, help her stay relaxed in some way, but could hardly move. It pained her to even adjust into Murphy's side, but the comfort he returned made her big heart feel warmer. And the fact that he wasn't pushing her away or rejecting Harley's touch made her more glad.

All of a sudden, Harley felt herself perk up when hearing footsteps just outside of the dropship and close enough to them. "Are they the others?" She breathed out, hopeful that their friends were returning.

"Or a lot of grounders," Murphy mumbled, but made no move to for a gun or weapon. Harley bit her lip, flinching when the sheet was torn to the side, but felt relieved yet shocked when seeing it was Doctor Abby Griffin,Marcus Kane and a few armed guards.

Harley's eyelids flew open in shock and she felt her jaw slack open. Murphy lifted the pressure of his head off hers, staring at them in equal surprise. The shock faded and turned into excitement, that The Ark landing last night had survivors, more of their people. The frown she had been sporting turned into a grin as she set her chin on Murphy's shoulder, grateful and suddenly happy.

"Help them." Murphy's words came out as a rumble, almost a plead.

Abby rushed to Raven, rolling her on her side gently and whispering to her, asking about Clarke, her daughter and making Raven weakly reply that she wasn't there. It was only them three. Meanwhile, Kane squatted in front of Harley while holding his gun to his chest, checking her himself, even though he wasn't a doctor. "What happened to you?" He asked, his eyes averting to the blood stained shirt.