book 2 ;;

TITLE :

TITLE :

GOLD FROM DUST

PLOT :

Almost three long painful months after Mount Weather pass and go. Harley Murphy of all people would know, as she had been counting them as tally marks, leaving scars on her heart. Dealing with the wipe out of an entire civilization after rescuing their people, with no help of the commander, was just the beginning of suffering. She knew it had also been three months since the disappearance of John Murphy, her twin brother, who has yet to return to their new home on Earth; Arkadia. Harley could only believe in her optimism that he's still alive, trusting in herself that one day she'd see him again and at least one aching memory would fade.

However, no matter how much Harley's faith was explored, it doesn't stop any deaths of those close to her. She knows that surviving wasn't ever easy, on Earth of all places, but it reminds her of everything that she has stood for. Peace. Compassion. Kindness. She holds onto her humanity, and does what is right, but Harley isn't sure if she's the only one. She begins to feel something more, her large heart connecting to a broken warrior where she finds herself in a hot seat; torn between persisting what she wants or enduring the new enemy.

There was always going to be a enemy, Harley expected. When one is destroyed, another pops up, but this time a radiated challenger is going to wipe out the human race. There's no time to be in love, and Harley wished she couldn't. She wants to hold onto her humanity, and to do so, she gives in. But with the threat looming, she isn't sure how long she has.

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

book 2 to harley's story is on my profile, and labeled gold from dust! thank u so much for reading this story, i appreciate it a lot. if you couldn't tell, i sorta rushed through season 2 cause i couldn't find much places to put harley and i'm more so excited for season 3. she'll have more of a role from now on, and i hope y'all will like book 2 cause lots will be happening so THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ALL THE VOTES AND COMMENTS AND FOR MAKING IT THIS FAR AND ILY ❤️❤️❤️