Chap 2

I groaned as my alarm clock went off, I reached over and shut it off, mumbling when I got up and scratched the back of my head.

I quickly got changed, it was basically the same thing as yesterday but a pastel blue hoodie.

 I sat on the couch, realizing I had a while before school, suddenly there was a knock on the door, I got up and opened the front door, smiling at Winwin who stood in front of me.

"Hey y/n!" Winwin said as I let him in.

 "Hey Winwin, you hungry? I can cook breakfast real quick." I ask, motioning towards the kitchen, he smiled and shook his head.

 "Actually I brought you something. Tell me what you think." Winwin hands you a container of food. You open it and it has tiramisu and sushi in it. 

"You made this?" You ask looking up at him and he nods with a cute smile. 

"With the help of my sister, she just told me what to do over a call." He said, you nodded and giggled.

"Wow, Thanks Winwin!" You say hugging him and smiling. 

"So, wanna watch anime?" He asks as you looked up at him.

"How is that a question, are you okay with watching ToraDora?" You asked he nodded and smiled as the two of you sat on the couch.

"Finally you guys are here, especially you Winwin!" Yuta said, waving at Yuta who smiled softly.

"Yah y/n.. Taeyong hangs out with Yuta a lot so if you want you can go ahead." He said, whispering to you, you smiled and shook your head.

"We don't have that long, if he does show up I can ignore him." You smiled, he nodded and smiled, walking to Yuta with you by his side.

You yawned quietly in class, raising your hand and luckily almost instantly the teacher noticed. 

"Yes y/n?" She asked, you put your arm down.

"Sorry ma'am, but may I use the restroom?" You asked, she nodded and dismissed you. You got up and walked out of the back.

You were walking back to class, your eyes fluttered shut as you bumped into someone.

"I-i'm sorry." you yawned, looking up at them.

The boy gave you a hand up, smiling gently. "You're fine.. You should get better rest at night.. um.. whatever your name is." He said.

"Y/n, Park y/n." You said, shaking his hand.

"I'm Junhoe, call me June, you should go to class." he said, you nodded and smiled, walking past him, you stopped and turned on your heel.

"Yo June, you should sit with me and my friends at lunch." You said, he nodded and waved. 

"I'll try." He said, you nodded and turned back, walking to class.

"Ready for lunch?" Winwin asks as the bell rings. 

"Yeah, by the way I invited someone to sit with us!" You say smiling up at him. 

"Oh who?" Winwin asks looking down at you as you walk.

 "JUNHOE!" You say pointing at him and waving when you see him, him obviously smiling and waving back. 

"Junhoe?" Winwin says as he follows you towards Junhoe. 

"Hi I'm Junhoe." he says stretches his arm towards Winwin to shake it. 

"I'm Sicheng, call me Winwin." Winwin says reaching his hand to shake Junhoe's. 

"Oh I know who you are. Who doesn't?" Junhoe says laughing and somewhat annoying Winwin. 

"Haha, nah its fine, I don't like thinking everyone should know who I am. It makes me sound like a snob." Winwin says laughing a little. 

"LETS GO TO LUNCH I'M HUNGRY!" You say dragging both of them behind you.

"You should've ate the lunch here today. Its really good." Junhoe says taking a bite of his sandwich while you eat the food you made. 

"I prefer mine. Thanks though." You say shrugging and continuing to eat. 

"Okay-" 

"Yo Junhoe what the fuck?! Why'd you ditch us today?" A guy with dark brown hair asks walking towards us. 

"Oh. Hey Bobby." Junhoe says turning around to face him but sighing and turning back towards you. 

"So? Answer my question." Bobby jerks Junhoe up by the front of his jacket, instantly getting punched away from him by Junhoe. 

"Little bi-" 

"Shut the hell up. Go back to your group. I'm not a part of it anymore." Junhoe says in between his teeth, as Winwin, Yuta, Taeil, Kun, Ten, and I stay quiet. 

"We'll talk about this later." Bobby says turning and walking away, obviously pissed. Junhoe turns around awkwardly. 

"Sorry." He says shyly before sitting down and continuing to eat. 

"What has that all about?" Yuta asks looking over at him. 

"Aye leave him alone." You say getting up to sit next to him. Junhoe instantly smiles while looking down and eating when you lean against him and rest your head on his shoulder. 

"Yah fine y/n. You done eating?" Winwin asks looking at you. 

"Yeah. But I don't want to go to class, so I'm skipping." You say not even looking at him. 

"I don't have class next period. Want me to hang with you?" Junhoe asks smiling at you. 

"Sure." You smile at him and lean your head against his again.

i is lowkey on a roll with my 2 hours of sleep.

also if you couldn't tell, I'm editing how characters meet, and what characters are and aren't in this story, I've already removed two, and redid how Junhoe and y/n met.