Chap 24

When I wake up Taeyong was already gone and probably downstairs so I got dressed as fast as I could and basically sprinted down the stairs. "So what did you decide to do?" I whisper as I sit next to Taeyong at the table. "Going with you. It don't matter..." He whispers back. "So your ditching NCT just to leave for my family who don't even know you?" I whisper looking at him. "Yeah... Whats so wrong with anting to do that?" He asks looking down. I sigh slightly annoyed before standing up. "Minhyuk. Lets go eh?" I ask and he looks at me with a smile on his face. "Yeah!" He runs over to me and when I look at Taeyong he is just looking at his lap. "Love you. See you at school later and we'll talk more okay?" I ask and give him a kiss on the cheek. He just nods in response.

"Why didn't Taeyong come with us?" Minhyuk asks when we're about 5 minutes from the school. "He needed to think about a few things for the summer." I say smiling down at him. "Ah I see... I have a question, y/n." He stutters slightly when he looks at me. "What is it?" I ask while smiling ahead of us. "Did you and Taeyong break up? Or are you going to break up?" He asks shyly making my smile fade. I think for a minute. "Well, sometimes stuff happens-" "So you did." Minhyuk cuts me off with a shaky voice. "No. And I don't plan on it...Ever." I pause and get on my knees in front of Minhyuk as I place my hands on his shoulders. "Listen. I love your brother more than anything. I want nothing but him okay? I don't ever want to leave him. Hes just a little stressed out right now, well we both are. But I'm not gonna let him go okay? You can count on that." I say,he smiles and hugs me. "I don't like that conversation." Someone says, when I look up Taeyong is standing behind Minhyuk. He slowly walks around and hugs me as well. "Ten will be taking over for me. Is that okay at least?" He asks with his head against my back. "Yeah. Anyways Minhyuk. Go to school. Let me and Taeyong talk okay?" I ask looking at him, he has the cutest smile on his face before he nods and runs off. "So." I turn towards Taeyong and he looks at me confused. "Why the hell did he ask me that?" I ask crossing my arms. Taeyong smiles at me sarcastically. "Oh I don't know... Maybe because you just ditched me this morning?" He says sarcastically which just makes me madder. "Then maybe you should stop being a hard headed bitch." I say before turning around about to walk away. "Nope." He says pulling me against him. "Let me go!" I sat pushing him away harshly. "Not until you tell me what I need to do to make you happy again." He says making me stop and turn around to look up at him.

"I am happy..." I say staring at him confused. "Why don't you spend as much time with me like we used too?" He ask giving me puppy eyes. "Because I had to move back into-" "ARE WE GONNA HANG OR ARE YOU GUYS JUST GONNA STAND THERE?" Winwin yells from behind me. "Lets talk at lunch." He says before turning me around and walking behind me. "See ya," I say as I walk off with Winwin and Taeyong walks towards Ten and the others.

"Are you okay?" Junhoe asks as I waited for Taeyong at lunch. "Somethings going on between her and Tae." Winwin says and Junhoe just nods and continues to eat. "Where the fuck is he?" I ask and the other two look at me and shrug. "I'll go find hi- never mind there he is." Winwin says looking behind me. When I turn around he's looking around until he sees me. Then he motions for me to come with him so I sigh before getting up and chasing him out the doors.

"You could've waited for me." I say panting as I finally find him. "Ready to go?" He asks as he leans against the wall. "Go where?" I ask confused. "On a date. I already told the office that my mom was in the hospital." He says, I nod unsure before he picks me up and carries me to Ten's car. "Where are we going!?" I ask as he sits me down in the passenger side seat. He just smiles and gives me a kiss on the lips. "Somewhere." He smiles before starting the car and driving away.