Chapter 22

That week y/n had moved back out of Taeyong's house and back into Jisung's house, since she was mad she had tried avoiding him. That wasn't going to work for long though.

"Y/n." Jisung says as Y/n sneaked down at 1AM to get food. She slowly turned towards him. "Yeah Jisung?" She asks shyly. He sighs before looking back at her. "You Know I would let you move back in there." Jisung says making Y/n look at him hopefully. He sighs before finishing. "But I can't." He says making Y/n look down disappointed. "Hey! You can still see him tomorrow, and you can hang out after school for however long you want, and you also have dance practice. To spend time with him. It's not the end of the world." He says hugging y/n but she still pouts. "It's not the same." Y/n pouts with her bottom lip out. "How?" Jisung asks slightly confused. "No more cuddle timeeee!" Y/n whines before sprinting back to her room after grabbing an apple. Jisung sighs before walking back up to his room.

*Next Morning* *Taeyongs POV*

"Babyyyyy."I says wrapping my arms around Y/n and kissing her on the cheek. "Taeyong I'm tired." She giggles and pushes me away slightly. "So am I. I didn't get to hold my baby last night." I say spinning her around making her laugh. "Okay okay I'm up. Get out so I can get dressed." She says giving me a kiss and I set her down before kissing her on the forehead and walking.

"Babe I'm ready." Y/n says walking down in a short dress and jacket. "In that!?" Me and Jisung yell. She sighs making me laugh slightly. "Let's gooo." She wines wrapping her arms around me. Jisung sighs and nods before we both walk out the door on the way to school. As we walk Ten, Jimin, and Kevin join as well and Y/n talks to them as I walk and sometimes talk to Ten.

"JUNHOEEEEEE!!!!!" Y/n yells jumping off my shoulder as we walk into the school yard. "From a distance it would seem like you two aren't even dating. Though when you get to both of you, it's hard to believe. But still extremely sweet how cute you two are together." Jimin says as I watch Jumhoe, y/n, and now Winwin mess around. I think before smiling. "Maybe that's what makes her so important to me." I say smiling still focused on y/n. "Well the school year is almost over, till next year at least. What are you gonna do then?" She asks making my smile fade slightly. "Well it's only 3 months for a break. Besides we have dance practice, and I don't live far from her house." I say turning around to face Jimin, she smiles slightly. "She didn't tell you." She asks, I look at her confused. "Well Jisung said they're going to visit family for 2 months." Jimin says before walking away patting me on the back. I instantly walk out of the school yard and call Jisung.

*Y/n's POV*

I look around for Taeyong where I just saw him but he's not there so I pause. "Where did Taeyong go?" I ask looking at Junhoe and Winwin who look at me and shrug. "Wait a minute or two, maybe he just had to make a call." Winwin says, we all shrug and continue laughing and joking around.

The bell for lunch finally rang, I didn't get a chance to talk to Taeyong before the bell rang so I decided to just go to class. Hopefully he's here so I can talk to him at lunch. As I walk down the hallway I bump into Ten. "Oh Ten! Do you know where Taeyong is?" I ask and he smiles down at me. "Hes waiting for you at lunch. I won't be there. I have to go meet a friend," he says and I nod and smile. "Okay thanks Ten!" I say hugging him before running off.

When I get to the cafeteria Taeyong is sitting down with a sad look on his face until he sees me but he still looks sad. All the others are sad but not as sad obviously so I sit down next to Taeyong. "Well?" I ask looking at him. Instead of saying anything Taeyong pulls me closer to him. "Babe you know how school ends in a week?" Taeyong asks and I nod still confused. "Well. We'll only have a month together." He says making my mouth drop. "Why were are you going?" I ask sadly wrapping my arms around him. "I'm not going anywhere. You're going to visit family for 2 months before school starts again." Taeyong says pressing a kiss to my forehead. "What!?" I look at everyone confused but they're just looking down except Taeyong who's looking at me. "Hey don't sweat it. You'll be coming back." Taeyong says trying to comfort me but I just shake my head. "No. I just had to move back out and now I won't get to see you for two damn months!? I don't give a fuck you can come with me!" I say obviously mad. "Y/n.-" "Taeyong that might work!" Lucas says looking at us. "He's right." Winwin says looking at both of us and shrugs. "Just go home and talk to Jisung about it after school." Jaemin says shoving food into his mouth. Me and Taeyong look at each other before shrugging and I use his lap as a pillow as he runs his hand through my hair.

The walk home was slightly quiet, mainly because he was carrying me but also because we were wondering how the talk at home was gonna go. "Babe." I mumble against his neck. "Huh?" He asks pulling me up more. I hesitate for a second. "Do.... do you think it'll be us in a few years?" I ask shyly. Taeyong coughs. "What do you mean?" He asks sounding slightly mad. "Like will we still be together?" I ask again shyly. "Well yeah. Hopefully. Your my forever, I won't give up on us." He smiles and kisses my cheek making me smile and put my face against his neck.