Chap 25

"Babe. Why are we here." I ask as we pull into the park we met at. "I wanna talk." He says motioning for me to get out of the car so I slowly do. "Hurry up!!!" He runs over to me and picks me up on his back. "Okay okay!" I say laughing and wrapping my arms around him as he runs.

After he finally stops I realize its on the bridge over the stream so he sets me on the hedge and traps me in between his arms. "You know I would do anything for you." He says, his sense of humor fading slightly. "What does that have to do with anything babe?" I ask slightly confused before I realize he has small tears in his eyes. "I.... Um..... I want you to be happy, I want you to be happy when you're around me, when you think about me, when we call. I want you to be happy with me and I want me to be enough..." He pauses before looking back up at me. "That's why I want to know this. Are you planning on staying with me no matter what? Or am I not good enough?" He asks looking at me with bigger tears in his eyes than before. I jump off the ledge but wrap my arms around him. "Baby. You'll always be enough for me. Why would you think anything else?" I ask holding his face in my hands. "You hesitated when Minhyuk asked you this morning." He says looking down at me. "That's because I wasn't expecting that from him babe. You're all I want and you really... really make me happy." I say pressing a soft kiss to his lips. He smiles at me after we break the kiss.

After about an hour of hanging out at the park Jimin calls me. "Y/n. I need you to go to that one park with the cherry blossoms. Then in that one building there's that one ping pong table!" Jimin says as soon as I accept the phone call from her. "Well we're already there, why though?" I ask and she stops for a minute. "Because Jaemin and Kevin are going to have a damn ping pong competition over me." She says before hanging up. I sigh and look up at Taeyong. "We gotta go to that building." I say after putting my phone in my pocket and pointing to a building. "Okay." He says grabbing my hand and walking off towards it.

"Oh y/n? Taeyong? Why are you two here?" Jaemin asks as we walk in. "Jimin told her to come." Taeyong says as I looked around for the others. "Ah Okay." Jaemin says obviously slightly nervous. "So why are you doing this." I ask looking at Jaemin. "So that Jimin will see that Kevin still loves her." He says and me and Taeyong nod. "Finally you're here... tell them this is dumb!" Jimin says running over to me as Jaemin and y, get face to face. "I wanna see how this goes." Taeyong says sitting down and pulling me onto his lap. "Ughh. Okay Winwin do your job." Jimin says and Winwin jumps up and runs over to the table.

"Okay you two, you know how this goes, first one to 30 wins and can do what ever they want to with Jimin." Winwin says in between the two. As Jimin watches it seems like a few hours there's just 3 rounds left before 30.

"Alright Kevin, 27. Jaemin, 26. Remember Kevin if you do loose you have to keep your promise. And let Jaemin do what ever he wants with Jimin. That means he can either date her or let her go. And-" "I don't need to worry about it, I'll win anyways." Kevin cuts Winwin off and winks at Jimin as me, Jaemin, and Taeyong are smirking at the two as they continue playing. "Okay that's it. Kevin, you won." Winwin says after they finally finish. Kevin doesn't say anything but instead walks over and grabs Jimin's arm and drags her out behind him. "Well then. That was.... wow." I say as Taeyong pulls me tighter against him and gives me a kiss.