Chap 4

I had just gotten dressed and ready for school when Minhyuk and Taeyong both burst through my door making me jump 100000000+ ft high. "Sorry Y/n! We just came to get you! We leave early for school since we live farther away." Minhyuk says jumping up and down. "Yeah. I have to go with you." Taeyong says looking around my room until he pauses. "You like Three Days Grace? And EXO, and Bigbang?" He asks looking somewhat surprised. You stutter when you realized what he meant. "Y-Yeah. More than that but mainly them." You say awkwardly. "Then you should listen to me and the boys with our songs sometimes." Taeyong smiles shyly. "Oh really? Who is in your group?" You ask looking up at him. "Well, Doyoung, Haechan, Jaehyun, Johnny, Mark, Yuta, Taeil, Winwin, and me. So 9 members, obviously including me." Taeyong shrugs when your mouth drops. "Thats only half of it! They're NCT127, then they also have NCT U which has Taeyong, Lucas, Mark, Doyoung, Jaehyun, Jungwoo, and Winwin, and THEN NCT Dream which has Mark, Your bro Jisung, Chenle, Haechan, Renjun, and Jeno. In all they have 18 members and together they're called NCT2018." Minhyuk says acting light headed making me laugh while Taeyong blushed slightly. "I always forget Jisung is in that group." You say shrugging and grabbing your phone. "Ready to go then?" Taeyong asks awkwardly. "Yeah lets go!" You and Minhyuk say running out your door. 

"Welp, I'll see you later Minhyuk, you too y/n." Taeyong says before walking off to his group of friends. "Yeah I gotta go too, I'll wait for you here after school okay?" Minhyuk asks looking up at me. "Okay. See you later!" You say and Minhyuk hugs you before skipping off down the road to his school, as your waving at him you hear Winwin yell at you. "Y/n!" Winwin says giving you a back hug. "Yeah Winwin." You ask turning around towards him. "Why did you come to school with Taeyong?" He asks crossing his arms. "Oh, because I have to live at his huge place with him, his mom, and his brother until my brother gets back in a few months." You say smiling and shrugging. "Ah okay, anyways, ready to go to class?" Winwin asks wrapping his arm around your shoulders. "Sure lets go." You say and you both start walking towards the school.

"Winwin. You can go now that the lessons over." The teacher says as she sits down at her desk in the back of the class. "Okay, thanks mam." Winwin gives you a playful wink as he stands up and rushed out the door. Hes not joking when he says he has to go to the bathroom I guess.

*Winwin POV*

After I finished I saw Jimin (15&) Talking to Taeyong, since I know she hates him I decided to walk over to them to check things out. "Hey Jimin. Whats up." I ask as I wrap my arm around her shoulder, automatically catching Taeyong's attention. "Oh hey Winwin." Taeyong says awkwardly. "So, what were you guys talking about?" I ask while focusing on Jimin. "Nothing as a matter of a fact I was about to leave. But thanks for helping me understand it more." Taeyong nods at Jimin before turning around and walking down the hall. "Whats up with him Jimin?" I ask looking down at her. "They live together now right?" Jimin asks staring in the direction Taeyong left. "Who?" I ask slightly confused. "Y/n and Taeyong, plus his little brother?" She says turning around towards me. "Oh yeah. Why?" I ask still confused. "Don't quote me on this but I think our playboy is starting to have a little crush on our girl. Anyways. I'll see you at lunch. Get back to class." Jimin says slapping my shoulder then walking past me towards her class, so I decide to leave too.

*No ones POV and at lunch*

Lunch was pretty simple except Kevin was sick today so he wasn't there, but you still had Jimin, Junhoe, and Winwin at least. "Y/n, since tomorrow is Friday can we hang out after school? I really don't want to go back home as soon as I usually do." Junhoe asks as you eat with your head on his knee. "Sure I don't really have anything to do since Taeyong will be practicing with the boys, Minhyuk will be with his friends, and Jimin has work and well, Winwin will also be practicing, with Taeyong. WHICH YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU WORKED WITH HIM BY THE WAY WINWIN WHAT THE HELL?!" You say louder looking over at him, and he just shrugs. "Anyways. Sure. We need to get ready though, we have 2 minutes before the bell rings. "K. Lets go." Junhoe says then gets up, also helping you up later.

~Time Skip~ ~After School~ ~Y/n POV~

"Y/nie! I missed you today!" Minhyuk says running towards me as I'm with the others then hugging me. "Whos this?" Junhoe asks getting on his knees to look at him. (BTW In this story Minhyuk is in 10th grade but Junhoe is taller than him, by almost 2 feet) "I'm Lee Minhyuk, aka Lee Taeyong's little brother." Minhyuk says with a huge smile on his face. As we walk home Minhyuk and me just keep talking, getting closer by the minute. As we walk into the house Taeyong was already there, I know it took us a few hours because of all of the stops but damn. Taeyong just keeps.... giggling?

I was and am so confused

I was and am so confused. "What Taeyong." I ask looking at him, he motions for me to come to him so I do, just for him to grab my face and stare at it while still giggling. "What the hel-" He shuts me up by wiping my face with his thumb right under my eye. "What the hell was that for?" You ask confused. "Your eyeliner was smearing and you looked like the grudge." He says finally letting my face go. "Yeah yeah lets just go before its to late! I still want to get closer to you." Minhyuk says grabbing my arm. "Hey! Wait for me." Taeyong says making a pouty face at us. "You want all of us to get closer?" I ask looking at him with sass. "Sure. Never hurts right?" Taeyong asks then walks with us up the stairs, we all end up falling asleep on Minhyuk's bed soon. We were up pretty late talking with each other after all.