Special Chapter

I don't know how many of these there will be, I'll probally make one - three every few months. I just hope you enjoy, this is my thanks for being so supportive. Also note that these will be shorter.

It had been 2 years since Lee Taeyong, my soul mate, asked me out, he finally had his group. 18 members, NCT. Formed under SM Entertainment. I'm happy for him, but as I knew, it only, meant we wouldn't be able to be around each other as much.

I agreed to it

I told him it'd be fine.

He'll be back soon anyways, he's coming home today...

I don't want him to go ever again...

But it's not my cho—

All of a sudden someone had attacked me from behind.

"MY BABYYYYY." He lined my jawline with nonstop kisses.

"I missed you so muchhhh, you can't even understand how much I missed you, and I wanted to hold you and cuddle and protect youuu." He whines and wraps his arms around me.

I smile and kiss his hand that was holding mine before turning around. "I missed you too." I smile as I hug him. "I'm going to protect you no matter what okay?" He asks kissing my forehead. "I know, you always hav-" I start to say before I feel 3 other people turn me around to hug me. "Y/N." Jisung, Mark, and Ten say hugging me tightly.

"Guys to tight." I say and they let me go. "I know I could've easily come over sometime, but I got busy with writing and stuff," Junhoe says walking through the door apologetically. "JUNHOE!" I run to him and hug him, I haven't seen him since a week after graduation. Which has been a little off a year. "Hey, how've you been." He asks rubbing my back. "I've been awesome, how's writing going for you," I ask hugging him tightly. "Awesome." He smiles and looks up for a second before looking back at me. He pushes me back slightly. "You're boyfriend needs you more though." He says right as I fall against Taeyong.

He mumbles something before looking at me. "Go to the room, ima make dinner and invite a few friends." He says and gives me a kiss on the lips before I leave.

I hope you enjoyed this mini story, I love you all bye bye ~~~~~~