Special Chapter #3

IF YOU HAVENT

LISTEN TO RED VELVETS NEW SONG 'POWER UP' because it's in my top ten rn AND ITS THE CUTEST THING EVER

ALSO LISTEN TO STRAYKIDS NEW SONG 'My Pace' IT SOUNDS WEIRD AT THE BEGGING (Thanks to Changbin) BUT ITS A GOOD SONG! ILL PUT IT IN THE NEXT CHAP! THEN AFTER THAT ILL PUTS TEN's ENGLISH ASS SONG 'Dream In A Dream' okay I'll actually start the damn fanfic.... WAIT NO...

THE CHAPTER AFTER THE NEXT CHAPTER I'LL PUT IKONS NEW SONG 'Killing Me' THEN THE CHAPTER AFTER THAT I'LL BUT SF9s NEW SONG 'Now Or Never'. THEN SEVENTEENS NEW SOMG 'Oh My'.OKAY NOW ON TO THE FANFIC.

Taeyong hadn't been home for the last 3 days, they went on a mini vacation but I felt sick so I stayed home and The Dream Members were angels and decided to help me, but I did make Haechan and Mark go. Since Mark and Haechan are in NCT127 and Mark is in NCTU. Ten asked to help but I didn't let him.

All of a sudden everyone in NCT Dream bursted through the door but Jaemin had Jeno on his back. "Y/N." Jeno yelled. "Yeah?" I ask sitting up smiling. "Look!" He says tossing his phone at the corner of my bed. I sit up and grab it to see the 3 sweetest people I know. "Y/N!" Two of them yell. "Hey! Junhoe! Minhyuk I miss you both so much." I say pouting all of a sudden a silver head pops up. "Wow I can feel the love from here." Ten pouts but then smiles and walks away again.

After a while of talking I pout slightly. "I wanna see you guys again soon." I smile and they smile back. "Yeah. We'll be coming back soon. iKon and BtoB have been putting a lot of stress on us. So they let us take a break." Minhyuk smiles cutely. "YAY I Can't wait!" I smile. We continue to talk for the next half hour. And as usual, they always cheer me up.