Chap 23

*Y/N'S POV*

"OPPA PLLEASSSEEEEEEEEEE?!" I yell as we walk into the living room where he is only earning a confused look from him. "Please what?" He asks setting his phone down next to him. "Please let Taeyong come with us when we go hang with family?!" I give him puppy dog eyes with arms wrapped around Taeyong. "You would have to share a room." Jisung says making us give him a 'really' look. "Okay!" I say jumping up and down. "What about dance practice for NCT Taeyong." Jisung asks looking at him. "I'll give him the summer off. They deserve it anyways." Taeyong shrugs and Jisung sighs and picks his phone back up. "Okay I'll tell them." Jisung says starting to text someone. "Thanks oppa!" I yell as Taeyong picks me up and carries me to the kitchen.

"Babyyyy." Taeyong says kissing my nose. "Yeahhh." I ask smiling with my arms around his neck. "Ypu're so cuteeeee." He says smiling and wrapping his arms around my waist and pressing a kiss on my cheek. "So are youuu." I smile at him. "Yo yo yo! I wanna eat in peice go be lovey dovey somewhere else." Jisung says walking through the door making both of us laugh. "Oppa I have a question." I say looking at him with puppy eyes. "What is it." He asks not looking at me but looking through the fridge. "Can I stay over at Taeyong's house? Just for tonight pleaseeeee." I ask still with puppy eyes as he slowly looks at me and sighs. "Fine. Just don't do anything okay? And JUST for tonight. Deal?" Jisung asks staring at us. "DEAL!" I say happily and hug him. "Okay go get your things." Taeyong says, as I nod and start to walk away he grabs my wrist. "Remember. No make up." He says and kisses me on the cheek before I nod and run off to grab my clothes.

"I'm ready!" I say running into the living room where Taeyong and Jisung are talking about something random. "Okay. I'll see you tomorrow okay?" Jisung says hugging me after standing up. "Yeah yeah! See you tomorrow and thanks again." I say hugging him before walking over to Taeyong and walking out with him. "Love ya!" Jisung yells, I turn around and do a peace sign. "Love you too!" I yell before closing the door.

As we walk inside Taeyong's house his mom runs over to me. "Hey sweets! We missed you!" She says hugging me and smiling. "I missed you too. Also is Minhyuk back?" I ask and to answer my question he comes barreling through the door. "Y/NIEEEEEEEE!" He says and jumps into my arms. "Hey dork!" I say hugging him and laughing. "We missed you!!!" He says giggling with his arms wrapped around me even tighter. "I missed you too!" I say smiling and patting his back. "Yah give me back my girlfriend Minhyuk!" Taeyong says making everyone even Minhyuk laugh and let go of me. "Aw look at my lil baby." I say turning around and pinching his cheeks. "How am I little when you're shorter than me?" He asks kissing my nose. "This is when I leave. Mom you should too. Before it gets awkward." Minhyuk says before walking out. His mom laughs before walking out behind him.

"Are you sure you want to ditch dance practice just for all of this?" I ask with my arms around his neck as he sat at the end of the bed. "I want to be with you so... yeah." He says but obviously a little sad. "Babe... it's not that big of a deal. It's 2 months. Besides we can still call. You don't have to-" "y/n..." Taeyong somewhat warns. I sigh before sliding back and laying down. "Just go to bed. I'll figure something out." He says and offers a cute smile. I sigh and fake sleep. I hear him walk outside the door, make a couple calls then come back in. He finally lays down and wraps his arms around me and I sleepily snuggle more into his chest, that's at the only point where I can finally fall asleep.

heyyyy I also decided that besides the fact that every Fanfic I write will only have 27 chapters, I will also get all my fanfics done one by one, so after I finish this fanfic (4 more chapters) I will probs finish my Yugbam fanfic, then my Jinjin, then my other fanfics. Anyways. Wish me luck and goodbyyeeee!~