Chap 13

Song of the chap....Again

-I am Falling For You- Loving Caliber

When you wake up the spot next to you is empty, when you sit up you look around and see a piece of paper on the desk so you pick it up and ready it.

Dear y/n,

Sorry I had to leave so early, I had to go get ready and its a pretty long way from here to JYP, anyways, I love you, have a good day at school, and text me. Hope you like the picture I drew :3

 Hope you like the picture I drew :3

Xox, Taeyong.

"Dork." You say to yourself. As you get up your phone starts to ring, its an unknown. "Hello?" You answer is. "Hey y/n, its Ten, hurry up and get ready. Taeyong asked me to pick you up. So I'll be there in like 13 minutes." Ten says and you say okay and hang up. You decide to just put on some shorts and Taeyong's black sweatshirt. Then go downstairs to put all your things in a bag and wait for Ten.

As your watching TV you hear a knock on the door. You shut off the TV and grab your things to answer the door. "Ready to go?" he asks looking down at you.  "Yeah." You nod your head. "Okay lets go." He says and walks towards his car. The car ride there was somewhat loud, you both kept laughing at things around or what the other would say, maybe today wouldn't be as bad as you thought.

As you step out of the car instead of seeing Winwin and Junhoe you only saw Junhoe walking towards you, then you remember Winwin is still in the hospital for another day. "Okay, go hang out with Junhoe, meet me and the boys at lunch okay?" Ten asks looking down at you. "Yeah yeah I got it." You say and he pats your head before you walk off towards Junhoe.

"Hey!" You hug Junhoe and smile up at him. "Hey." He hugs you back. "So today, like basically no one is here." He says smiling sympathetically. "Really? What about Jimin and Kevin." You ask looking up at him. "I have no idea." He shrugs and you just laugh. "Ready to go to l-"You get cut off by your phone ringing, when you look at it, it shows Taeyong's name for video chat so you smile and answer it.

"Heyy babe." Taeyong has the cutest grin on his face. "Heyy." You smile at him. "I miss you, wheres the boys?" He asks looking around on his side of the phone. "Ten is with the rest of NCT, I'm with Junhoe." You say and Junhoe yells 'hi'. All of a sudden I hear someone yell Taeyong's name and it gets his attention. "Okay. I gotta go baby. I'll text you soon okay?" He asks smiling at me. "Okay. Love you. Miss you." You smile back. "Love you miss you too. Bye bye!" He makes a kiss face before hanging up.

"Oh Taeyong kiss me. I love you so so much." Junhoe says making weird kiss faces. "OH SHUT UP!" You through your phone case at him making him laugh. When you look to the side you see S. Coups and 4 other boys walking towards you. "Hey S. Coups!" You wave at him. "Hey, you've met these 4 right." He asks pointing towards the 4 boys next to him. "No." You say out of confusion. "ah I thought you had. This is Woozi, Vernon, Joshua, and Jun." He points down the row of boys. "I'm y/n. Nice to meet you." You bow slightly. "Nice to meet you too-" Jun was about to finish saying something until the bell started ringing.

"Oh fuck. Sorry, I have to go, you can sit buy us at lunch if you want to, we're eating outside. I'll see you guys later." You bow slightly before grabbing Junhoe's hand and running off. "Wow, and you call me rude sometimes." Junhoe says after you both get to class. "Hey! I need to go to lunch as soon as I can, so I had to go early." You make a pouty face. "Yeah yeah." He pats your head. "Today class, I'm giving you a free day, so you can sit where ever you want, but no phones, no music. Just talk with your friends, but be quiet, I have to grade tests." The teacher says walking into class and sitting down. Junhoe immediately runs over and sits next to you.

~Time Skip To Lunch~ ~Texting Taeyong after you ate~

Taeyong❤️🔑🔒💯 : Hey baby

You : Hey

Taeyong❤️🔑🔒💯 :Have you ate yet?

You : Yeah yeah, everyone else is being really slow eaters though

Taeyong❤️🔑🔒💯 :Of course, nothing new there 😂

You : True true, so have you met up with them yet?

Taeyong❤️🔑🔒💯 :I've met GOT7, not Stray Kids, but GOT7 were really polite.

You : Well thats good, so when are you gonna be home?

Taeyong❤️🔑🔒💯 : Hopefully before 5, if not maybe a little later.

You : 😩 I'll be bored with out you

Taeyong❤️🔑🔒💯 : Wowww so thats the only reason you dated me? So your not bored? 😱

You : NO NO NO! Thats not it at all!

Taeyong❤️🔑🔒💯 : Relax princess I'm just playing, you know I'd love you even if that was the case. 😂💯😘

You : Oh wow, thats just meannn.

Taeyong❤️🔑🔒💯 : Hehe, love you ♡

You : Love you too.

Taeyong❤️🔑🔒💯 :  I gotta go, I'll see you soon babe. 💋😘

You : Okay, See ya! ❤️

Taeyong❤️🔑🔒💯 : 😘❤️

~You put your phone away and start talking to the boys again~

Some of them seem to be fighting about something while the others are either laughing or looking as lost as I am. "So did you talk to him?" Ten asks shaking you from your focus on the others. "Well duh. Anyways what are they talking about?" You ask pointing at the others, Ten just shrugs and puts his earbud back in while laying down again. "Glad to know I can count on you, jerk." You say sighing. "I can still hear you, dork." he flicks your arm and you just look back at the others trying to see what they're talking about.