Chap 16

After showing Zander around the school yesterday, Mr. Jeon asked that since it was already Wednesday, to keep showing Zander around, so that you didn't come off as rude, you had decided that both of you would, mainly when Taeyong was around you though. But right now, Taeyong had his face inches from Zander's, Taeyong being pissed because of whatever Zander had said. So you run over to them.

"Babe stop." You get in between both of them and putting your hands on Taeyong's chest. You had honestly had enough. As soon as he realized it was you he calms down and backs up slightly before pulling you against him. The other NCT members were there but were keeping there distance, Ten was the only one that had the nerve to be closer than 10 feet away from Taeyong, basically ready to pull him back away.

Taeyong lets you go before taking a deep breath. "Zander you're so fucking lucky right now." Taeyong finishes before grabbing your hand and taking you towards the office again, leaving Zander smirking there. You had no idea what happened but you know you'll figure it out sooner or later.

"Hey Mr. Jeon." Taeyong barges into the non-busy principals office with me right behind him. "Hello Taeyong, is there a problem?" He asks setting his papers down on the desk before giving all his attention to Taeyong. "Yeah there is, I don't want Zander to be anywhere near y/n, honestly I don't want him near me either, but I can handle that myself. Basically what I'm saying is that y/n won't be helping me show Zander around, that is if you make me continue to do it as well, I don't like the way he acts around her and I just don't trust him either. Y/n has even told me she feels extremely uncomfortable around him as well." Taeyong says not even giving the principal a chance to talk.

Mr. Jeon sits there slightly confused before turning his head towards you. "Is this true y/n?" He asks with concern, you nod your head awkwardly. "Well okay then. I will get Zander some new tours soon. Anyways have a good day, and if you need anything, just come back." Mr. Jeon offers a smile before Taeyong nods and walks out of the office quickly, he doesn't slow down until half way down the hallway.

"I can take care of myself babe." You mumble and he stops and looks at you. "I know, I'm not doing this because I think your some girl who can't take care of herself. I'm doing this because I want to make sure you're 100% safe, you saw what happened the other day, when he just randomly showed up and surprised you. I'm just taking care of the most important person to me." He wraps his arms around you and kisses your forehead. "Yeah yeah I got it." You smile and cuddle your face into his chest. "Ready to go back to the boys." He asks looking down at you. "Yeah." He smiles and you both walk outside, just to see Ten extremely close to Zander, obviously tempted to beat the f*ck out of him. Taeyong whistles to get all the NCT members attention. "Hes not worth it! Lets go somewhere else boy!" Taeyong smiles and walks to the other side of the school, with everyone following.

At lunch you were all outside again, you and Taeyong were cuddling against the tree as the others talked about random things, you were about to fall asleep until you see Ten look behind you and Taeyong and look pissed. When you both turn around though its not just Zander, its Taeyeon and Zander, holding hands and walking towards you. Taeyong turns around but as soon as he sees who it is he turns back around and pulls you closer against him. Ignoring them as they try talking to both of you, since everyone was ignoring them they lost interest and walk away. Taeyong still doesn't let go of you though. He just keeps you close with his chin on your head, you do fall asleep since lunch was the last part of the day before everyone goes home, which since your asleep Taeyong doesn't wake you up though and lets you sleep until you wake up 20 minutes later. 

"Wow you finally woke up." Ten says making everyone stop and look at you. "Sleepy head." Winwin laughs at you, you just sigh and cuddle against Taeyong more.  "So are we just going to stay here all day or what?" Haechan asks looking confused as hell. "We're just hanging out, calm your ass down Haechan." Yuta says elbowing him. "Yeah yeah." Haechan says sighing and leaning against Johnny.

After talking for a while you see Minhyuk with Peniel walking towards all of you and you wave at him. "Hey guys." he says sitting down with the other NCT members. "Oh hey dork how have you been?" Ten asks getting him in a head lock and ruffling Minhyuk's hair making him laugh. "I'v been good, I WAS at home but you know mom needed to tell Taeyong something but since she didn't have time, she sent me and Peniel. Anyways Taeyong, mom is leaving for like, a month. Also since I'm to lazy to walk back home I'm staying here with you guys, mom also said she'd call you later." Minhyuk says smiling sarcastically at Taeyong. "Okay." Taeyong starts running his fingers through your hair again. 

As you slowly start to fall asleep Taeyong stops and you look at him confused. "How much sleep have  you gotten lately?" He asks looking at you concerned. "...Not much..." You say looking back at the ground. He sighs and starts running his hand through your hair again. "Go to sleep then." He smiles down at you and starts talking with the boys, you fall asleep pretty quickly because of him and how honestly quiet it is besides the boys talking, but you're used to it.