Chapter 5

"Y/n, look how cute Taeyong is when hes sleeping." Minhyuk says shaking you. When you look over you see Taeyong sleeping really cutely.

"Awe hes cute

"Awe hes cute." You smile at him and poke his arm nonstop until his hand grabs mine. "I know I'm cute you don't have to tell me." He smiles and opens his eyes to look around. "Oh don't be too full of yourself Taeyong." You say making all 3 of you laugh. "Anyways, we have 2 hours before we have to go to school so, go back to bed. I have to stay up to work on a report though." Minhyuk smiles shyly before standing up. "Okay good luck little bro, Y/n lets go back to bed." Taeyong pulls me down next to him. "Ugh. Fine. See you later Minhyuk!" You wave as he walks out. You and Taeyong both soon fall asleep soon.

You wake up to a weight around you, of course its Taeyong's arm so you try moving but he tightens it. "Stop moving I'm trying to sleep." He mumbles into the pillow, you look at the clock and it says 6:45, aka 30 minutes before you have to leave. "Taeyong, we have to leave soon let me go." You mumble. "No, I' skipping today so just skip with me." He mumble again, pulling you closer to him. "Taeyong I have another math test, I failed the last one." You say, this time he doesn't say anything so you pinch his arm. "Fine, I'm going with you." Taeyong says letting go of you and walking to his room.

"Are you finally ready?" Taeyong asks as you walk into the living room where him and Minhyuk are sitting on the couch. "Yeah yeah lets go." You say and they both get up. "By the way, you wanna watch me and the boys practice today?" Taeyong asks as you start walking down the sidewalk. "Ah, sorry I can't today Taeyong, I told Junhoe I'd hang with him for a while after school today." You say and he seems to think for a second. "Well then bring him too. We just practice in the music room." He says and then wraps his arm around me. "Okay, Winwin will be there right?" You ask looking over at him. He just nods and smiles down at you. "Why don't you ever invite me to your practice?" Minhyuk asks popping his head up. "Fine then you come too, your my brother you honestly don't even need to ask." Taeyong says looking at Minhyuk. "I can't I'll be practicing soccer in the park with the boys." He says then laughs before looking at his phone. "Of course." Taeyong says flicking his forehead. "OW! Anyways I gotta go meet Ilhoon somewhere, I'll see you guys later." Minhyuk says before running off. "See ya!" You and Taeyong wave as he skips off. "Weirdo." Taeyong says to himself.

"Y/n!" Winwin runs up to you as your talking to Taeyong. "Ah okay, well, see you at practice Winwin, same for you y/n." Taeyong and Winwin high five each other before Taeyong walks away, this time with a girl running after him. "Isn't that his girlfriend?" You ask looking at Winwin. "Well it is her, but they broke up at lunch yesterday, according to Haechan that is, and Haechan doesn't lie." Winwin shrugs before looking down at me. "Ohhh." You say when you both look back over there we see the girl that was just chasing Taeyong trip over Haechan's leg, and we can't help but not stop laughing. "Thats my life story." You say making you and Winwin laugh even harder. "By the way,  do you wanna sit by Taeyong today or nah?" Winwin asks looking at you. "Nah, I'll be with him after school anyways." You say making both of you laugh.

~Time Skip~ ~At Taeyong's practice~

"Hey Y/n! Hey Winwin." Minhyuk says as you both walk in. "Hey. I thought you were going with your friends?" You ask confused. "He's in the bathroom, he broke his leg so we can't." He says and you nod. "Anyways, ready? We're gonna do Black On Black's dance practice, then NCT Dream can practice GO, Then NCT127 we'll do Cherry Bomb, Then  NCTU we'll do Boss." Taeyong asks walking out of the bathrooms. "Sure. Wish me luck y/n." Winwin says and walks towards the group. "Well, Someone needs to take over Jisung's part. Lucas you down?" Taeyong asks looking at a boy with light brown hair and blonde highlights. "Sure." He nods and walks to his place. 

Just saying u don't HAVE to watch the video but the dance practice is there if you wanna watch. (It goes Black On Black, Cherry Bomb, Boss, then GO.)

~After they finish~

They're all panting expect Taeyong, he must be used to this. He is really talented, they all are really. "That was amazing guys. How long have you worked on this?" You ask smiling at them. "A long time." Taeyong smiles and walks towards you. "Here." You hand him his water bottle and he takes it from you. "So, any comments guys?" Taeyong asks looking at all 3 of you. "Nah." You all say and give him a thumbs up. "Wait so who are you?" A Dark brown haired boy asks walking over to you and Taeyong. "Ah, I'm y/n." You nod your head and smile at him. "I'm Yuta. We should really hang out sometime. Maybe I could teach you a few things." Yuta has a smirk on his face while Taeyong gives him a death stare. "Yeah that sounds like-" "Hey Minhyuk, Y/n, I think practice is over. Ready to go home? We can give him a ride too." Taeyong says motioning towards Minhyuk's friend. "Sure." You say confused but gets up anyways. "Okay. Well, good job today guys. Have a nice rest of your day, lets make our next practice next week on Thursday, its Friday after all lets take an extra long break." Taeyong turns around and bows at the other boys before walking out with you, Ilhoon, and Minhyuk.

~Winwin's POV~

We all wait until we see Taeyong's car leave to start talking. "So he really does like y/n eh? Nice job by the way. Your acting is always perfect for things like this Yuta." I say and give him a high five before we all get ready and then go home.