Special chapter #2

Taeyong debuted with his 18 member, big ass group. Junhoe debuted with his, amd Minhyuk is even in a group. Luckily with A LOT of begging from all the NCT members they talked the owner of SM into letting me be one of their managers, as long as we didn't do anything in public to give hints. The sad thing about everyone debuting was that.

Taeyong is under SM Entertainment

Minhyuk is under CUBE Entertainment

And Junhoe is under YG Entertainment

They rarely get to see each other or even call. Junhoe and his group, iKon, had a comeback lately so we haven't talked at all. Minhyuk and his group BtoB, we didn't know about them but Minhyuk had been quiet. Taeyong and the rest of NCT were the only ones I really talked to anymore. JYP also had a new group debut a few months ago. 9 members.

Hyunjin, Woojin, Chan, Felix, Jeongin, Minho. Jisung, Changbin, And Seungmin. The cool thing is that Chan and Felix actually came from Australia. They had been pretty popular and a lot of other groups were proud of them, they also had a comeback and the song was called 'My Pace' all their songs are really deep, usually dealing with depression, wondering where you belong, etc.

"Y/n... babe." Taeyong taps my shoulder. "Hm." I ask lifting my head up more than it was. "Stop spacing out. We need our girl to help out!" He says and winks at me. "Right... sorry. I'm just distracted. And tired." I mumble rubbing my eyes and grabbing my notebook that had their schedules until Taeyong takes it from me. "Tae!" I say trying to take it back. "Go home. We can get one of the other managers to help for the next week." He says grabbing my bag. "No. I'm you're main manager." I pout and he smiles. "You'll see us later. Just go home. All we have today is practice anyways." He smiles kissing my forehead. I pout and grab it.

"KUN!" Taeyong yells and Kun runs up to us. "Go take y/n home. Then come back okay?" Taeyong asks. Kun smiles and nods. "Okay let's go y/n." He smiles and takes my bag back from me. I get up and hug Taeyong. "Thank you for taking care of me when I need it." I say into his chest. "That's why I'm here. Now go home and get rest for the rest of the week. I'll see you after practice. I love you." He smiles giving me a kiss on the lips. "Ok. Love you too." I say smiling before waving at walking out.

I updated this as a thanks. I have over 4K and soon it'll be 5K. I've had people say I just say thanks for petty of taking your time. But I actually cried when I saw this was almost to 5K reads.

I doubt myself A LOT. I stress over the smallest things. Originally I joined Wattpad and wrote as a joke. Only expecting my closest friends to read. You've all... made me feel like I'm actually a good writer. You always give me positive feed back. And when I really need it you don't complain about my random ass breaks. I love you all so much. You've boosted my confidence in the world of writing 1000000000 percent. And I couldn't ask for anything more. I never expected for Wattpad to be where I earned so many fans. It excepted it to be in my horses saddle. Which I have that... but this too. And I can't thank all of you enough. And I can't appreciate you guys enough because it won't be enough for how much I love all of you....

Thank you so... so damn much. I owe you everything I have.