Chap 8

~What happened last chapter~

~ = now whats happening in the new chapter

Also song of the chapter - I Am Falling For You - by Loving Caliber

"I can't believe you let a random stranger get you drunk. Drink it." Taeyong hands you a glass of water. "Whatever." You say rolling your eyes and drinking the water. "You're seriously going to have an attitude towards me right now?" Taeyong asks obviously annoyed at you. "Maybe you should stop being an asshole." You say not looking at him. "How was I an asshole." He asks making you look at him before you shove his hand away. "Because when I tell you how I feel you just act like I'm joking around! When I'm not and I mean it!" You get up and push past him and walk out the door before you feel Taeyong grab your arm and pull you against him. "Let me go!" You say squirming around while fighting back tears.

"Y/n. Stop." Taeyong holds you tight against his chest and doesn't talk until you calm down slightly. "Why can't we just leave." You ask more to yourself once again as your tears finally run down your face. "Well do you want to talk at home or in here?" Taeyong asks rubbing your shoulders. "Home." You say slightly calmed down. You just realized how much this sobered you up. "Then lets go. Go say goodbye to your friends, and I'll apologize to S. Coups." Taeyong lets you go before walking out and towards were S. Coups and the others were.

"Junhoe, Winwin!" You say walking over to them after you find the people you need right there. "Hey Y/n! Wheres Taeyong?" Junhoe asks smiling at you. "Hes apologizing to S. Coups." You laugh slightly before rubbing your nape. "Okay. Well go find him. I'll see you tomorrow at school okay?" Winwin says smiling and Junhoe nods. "Okay! See you later." You give both of them a hug before walking to find Taeyong, then going home which was surprisingly a quiet ride.

"My room or yours?" Taeyong asks as you both walk inside. "Yours, you have a pretty view." You say and he laughs and then you both walk up the stairs to his room. "So. Lets talk." Taeyong says looking at you with a more serious look on his face. "I was just telling the tr-" "I don't care if it was the truth or not y/n." Taeyong says with a blank face. "Then why are we doing this." You ask looking up at him. "Because I wanted to say---" "Y/N! TAEYONG! CAN WE WATCH A MOVIE TOGETHER? ITS A HORROR MOVIE IT'LL BE FUN!' Minhyuk bursts through the doors with a huge smile on his face. "Yah haven't you heard of knocking?" Taeyong asks looking annoyed at him but then at me. "Do you want to? We can always finish this talk later." He suggests and shrugs. "Sure." I smile and stand up. "YAYYYYYYYYY" Minhyuk grabs my hand and drags me behind him.

~Taeyong's POV~

Half way into the movie y/n was already cuddled up against me and is half asleep. Before she can fall asleep though we hear my mom downstairs. "LEE MINHYUK!" We hear her yell downstairs, he slowly gets up and heads out the door. As soon as he leaves y/n takes her chance to wrap her arms around my waist and use my lap as a pillow. I end up playing with her hair and running my fingers through it, Minhyuk walks in but y/n doesn't move. "I'm pretty sure shes asleep." Minhyuk somewhat whispers. "No I'm not, I'm just comfortable." she mumbles and I can't help but smile at her.

~No ones POV~

You and Taeyong fall asleep together on the couch but Minhyuk walked to his room. You woke up in the middle of the night and realized you were with Taeyong. "I wonder what you tried saying earlier." You say to yourself, Taeyong mumbles slightly and pulls you closer to him. "Heh." you smile up and slowly fall asleep again.

~Next Morning~

When you wake up you see Taeyong on his phone texting someone. "Morning." He looks over at you and tucks a strand of hair behind your ear, you smile at him and he puts his phone down to turn on his side and look at you. "Your hair is crazy." You say playing with his hair today. "I know I know, by the way, I have to work today." He says and you make a pouty face. "When are you coming back?" You ask as he wraps his arms around you. "After or around dinner, I work a lot." He says giving a sympathetic smile. "Who will I hang out with then?" You ask confused. "Well Minhyuk, Junhoe, Winwin, any NCT member to be honest, Seventeen, GOT7, Jimin, Kevin, Blackpink, anyone really." He says giving a sarcastic smile. Yahhh fine."You say putting your face on his chest.

After just talking about random things Minhyuk bursts through the door again, he was about to say something but he pauses. "Okay I have a question." He pauses until we both nod. "Are you two dating or something? You never stay away from each other. Last night you were cuddling when I walked in and you fell asleep while cuddling during the movie, now your cuddling AGAIN!" Minhyuk says smirking at us when my face turns red. "Not yet." Taeyong says with a huge smirk on his face. "Haha, right, anyways I'll talk to you guys later, I forgot what I was going to say." Minhyuk says before walking out. "Not yet?" You ask slapping his chest playfully. "Eh." he shrugs with a smirk on my face. "By the way that reminds me, what were you gonna say last night?" You ask smiling at him. "I'll tell you at school on Monday." He smiles at you. "Ugh fine. Well, lets go for a walk and spend the rest of today together, because tomorrow you're abandoning me." You make a pouty face and he laughs before standing up and pulling you up with him. "Okay lets go." He says and walks out the doors with you following close behind him.