Chap 21

*Taeyong's POV*

Y/N wanted to stay home while I went to work and did dance practice, but Ten is going to have his cousin come today, I believe his name was... Jinyoung? Yeah it was Jinyoung. From what I also heard was that most of NCT that has already met him literally hate him. Hopefully he won't cause any problems with us, as I walk through the doors one of the workers, Sabrina walks up to me. "Um, Taeyong, Ten just brought in this random other kid, he's your age, I just wanted to know if you were okay with it, a lot of the other members seemed annoyed, Mainly Yuta, Johnny, Chenle, and Haechan though." She says somewhat awkwardly but still smiling. "Yes Sabrina, I know. It's okay with me, and if there is any problems, I'll be walking him out. Okay?" I smile at her and she nods and walks off. 

"Taeyong." Haechan says walking up to me as soon as I walk in the practice room. "Yes?" I ask slightly confused. "For one, wheres Y/n? For two, does Jinyoung have to be here?" He makes a pouty face that makes me chuckle. "Y/N wanted to stay home, so I let her. She might come later though, and I just want to give Jinyoung a shot." I say and Haechan drops his head disappointed. "So everyone, who is going to start, also Jinyoung, you can sit on the bench." I point to the bench on the wall, he nods and walks over to it. "NCT Dream?" Jeno suggest and everyone shrugs. "Okay, what dance or dances?" I ask as I sit down. "Ohh lets do, GO, and My First And Last! But Lucas will you cover for Jisung again? This is the last time he's coming back this week I promise." Chenle says, Lucas nods and so Jeno, Renjun, Chenle, Mark, Haechan and Lucas walk to the middle of the room and starts practicing. 

After 4 hours of practicing we're all sitting down and cooling off, then Y/N walks in and I stand up instantly to go and hug her and give her a kiss. "Babe you smell like fish." She says making everyone laugh. "Well what do you want me to do about it?" I ask sarcastically. She smiles before reaching in her bag and handing me a shirt and cologne . Making everyone laugh even harder. I sigh and grab both of them from her walking into the bathroom. When I walk back out I see Winwin and Haechan distracting her from Jinyoung so I run over there and wrap my arms around her waist. "By the way babe. This is Jinyoung, he's Ten's cousin, and Ten this is Y/N." I smile at him apologetic for Haechan and Winwin. "Yeah Taeyong and Y/N have been dating for over a year now!" Winwin says shoving me and Y/N even closer together. "Yeah." Y/N says and kisses my cheek. "Aw cute." Jinyoung smiles, I look around and thats when I realized. "Wait guys, wheres Ten at?" I ask confused. " He went to go talk to Sabrina, I feel like they'll end up dating to be honest." Winwin says with a huge smirk on his face, Y/N's face brightens. "THAT'D BE SO CUTTEEEEE." Her and Winwin bounce around in circles while hugging each other until we here someone cough by the door. When we turn around its Ten leaning against the door frame. "Yo Jinyoung, lets go, your dad called me." He says and coughs before walking away. "Whats up with him?" I ask after Jinyoung leaves as well, everyone just shrugs. "Well that means everyone can go home, I'll see you later this week on Wednesday okay?" I ask looking at everyone, they all nod. "Okay. See you guys on Monday." As I turn around Haechan yells at me. "Taeyong. Can we practice more? I feel like something is missing for GO. and Lucas and the others said it was okay!" He asks with a cute smile on his face. "Well as long as its okay with the others then yeah. See ya later." I say before walking out with Y/N behind me.

As we walk in the door Minhyuk runs and jumps on my back. "Not today Minhyuk, maybe tomorrow okay?" I say and he sighs before slowly sliding off and walking back to the living room. Y/N just walks into the kitchen so I follow her and watch her mess around in the kitchen. "Babe what are you doing?" I ask slightly confused. "I'm making tea." She says reaching up just enough to where her shirt reveals her small waist. "U-Um, but we don't have any-" "I brought my own." She smiles and grabs a cup. After she fills it up with water she puts in a tea bag and twists around while on her phone. "Babe." I say with my back against the counter she looks up at me from her phone. "Yeahhh?" She drags on. "Come here." I say and she gives me a questioning look but still walks over to me. "What do you need." She asks setting her phone down on the counter behind me. "Gimme a kiss." I say tapping my lips. She sighs and gets up on her tippy toes but then kisses my nose and the sides of my lips instead of just plain on the lips. I wrap my arms around her waist and pick her up. "Stop teasing." I say and kiss her on the lips, making her kiss me back as she wraps her arms around me. "You know your brother is coming back this week." I say make a pouty face. "He is?" She asks seeming surprised. I hum as yes and she makes a pouty face and rests her face against my chest. "And he's moving back officially?" She asks not moving away. "He's here to stay this time." I pull her closer against me. "That means I have to move back in with him though." She says finally backing up. "I know, but it won't be till Tuesday, so we still have 2 more days." I say offering her a smile. She just frowns. "Hey hey. It's not like he's taking you across the world away from me, we still have before and after school, along with dates and when we have dance practice." I say kissing her forehead finally getting her to smile. "I guess, but I'm tired lets go to bed." She pulls on my hand with a pouty look on her face so I pick her up and carry her. Both of us soon falling asleep.