Chap 14

Your school gave everyone a day of because they had a lot of meetings and had to grade since the quarter was almost over. So you were snuggling with Taeyong on the couch. "Wanna go out? I mean we've had a few dates but nothing 100% official?" Taeyong asks turning his head towards you. You surprise him by shaking your head no. "I don't need a official date as long as you actually care and love me." You cuddle into his chest and he just smiles and pulls you closer against him.

~Time Skip~ Later that night around 8, aka, after dark~ ~Your POV~

Right now me and Minhyuk are just spending time together, one of Taeyong's friends just showed up from China and so they left to have a few drinks. He should be back soon though because he said an hour and its already been 45 minutes, he also said his friend doesn't like to drink. I just hope he doesn't come home wasted because if he does I'm going to leave and go to Jimin's, my last boyfriend would get out of control when he was drunk.

"Y/n. You okay?" Minhyuk asks waving a hand in my face. "Huh? Oh yeah sorry." You smiled and continued playing the game you were both playing. "You've been acting off since he left." Minhyuk pauses the game again and turns to look at me, I'm about to say something until we hear a huge crash downstairs.

"FUCK!" We hear Taeyong downstairs and we both run down the stairs as fast as we can. "Minhyuk... Wheres y/n?" Taeyong walks to me and puts his hands on my shoulders. "I'm right here." I say quietly. "Nooo, silly where is y/n? your Minhyuk!" He pinches my cheeks and laughs.  I push him away slightly and look at Minhyuk. "Can you tell him I went to Jimin's house? After he sobers up." I ask looking at him. "Just wait at the park, I can sober him up within at least 10 minutes. I'll send him down to get you after hes sober okay?" Minhyuk asks shrugging his shoulders. "Okay thanks. See ya." I walk away and put a jacket on before walking out the door and down to the park.

I sit by the water fountain and wait for Taeyong, I start getting tired but there is no way in hell I'm sleeping in a park. "Y/n is that you?" I here a voice and I tense up. I slowly turn around and the person I wished I'd never see again is who I just HAVE to see tonight. Zander. "Oh hi Zander." I smile slightly. "You look hot as fuck babe." He has the creepiest smile on his face I've seen on him before. "Please don't call me that." I say looking down at my lap until I just jerked up and pushed against the wall harshly, making me shut my eyes in pain.

"I've always been the one in charge. Remember that. Nothings changed." He says with the scariest look in his eyes while hes holding you up by the shirt. "Zander please."I struggle slightly, he just smirks and pushes me slightly harder. "Kiss me baby girl." He smirks and grabs my chin and gets his face closer to mine. "Why are you doing this?" You say quietly. "Because you've always been mine and it will remain that way. Got it?" He asks even as you try pushing his hand away.

He just stares at you for a minute before continuing to talk. "I. Said. Kiss. Me. Or I'll kiss you." He has a bigger smirk on his face when my eyes grow wide. "Fine have it your way." He says and presses his face against yours. You cry as you try pushing him back. After you finally get him to back up you look around for any help, when you finally spot someone, you see Taeyong, obviously pissed.

 After you finally get him to back up you look around for any help, when you finally spot someone, you see Taeyong, obviously pissed

"TAEYONG!" I yell his name kicking out more feeling more strength since Taeyong had started running my way. When Zander turns around and sees Taeyong he drops me and takes off running the other way, because of lack of air I didn't have any strength left and slide down against the side of the building.

"FUCKING COWARD I'LL BEAT YOUR DAMN ASS THE FIRST CHANCE I GET!" He yells the way Zander left after getting on his knees beside me and sees the bruises he left on me. He looks back at me and pulls me into his arms for a hug, I was obviously still crying and had tears going down my face. "I'm sorry." He whispers into my ear, crying as well and pulls me closer. I just run my fingers through his hair with my other arm around his neck. 

"I'll never get that drunk again. I promise you." He says backing away, offering a smile and wiping my tears away. "I love you more than you know, thats not going to change either. I want you to be happy and feel safe when your around me. I don't want to loose you. I promise you that if there's anything you ever want me to change about myself or the way I act. Anyways. here." He pulls a black box out of his pocket and hands it to you. You look up at him slightly confused.

"Open it." He smiles and so you look back down at it. When you open it it has a paper in it that says. 'I Promise You for Everything I'm Worth'  Then 2 sides, one with a ring that has 'M' under it and then the other has a necklace and 'F' under it. "If you promise me to theres a necklace for you and a ring for me." His smile gets 10x as big when I nod my head. He doesn't hesitate to motion for you hold your hair up. He puts the necklace on, then puts his ring on. Then later we leave and go home, soon falling asleep with the biggest smiles on our faces.