Chap 3

You'd been talking to Jisung about this all morning. At first you were mad, but honestly now, you were extremely sad. "I'm sorry y/n I HAVE to do this, I have a job already set up for you, I'll only be out of state for 3 months." Jisung says making a pouty face. "3 MONTHS? WHAT IF I GET KILLED, OR I GET A DISEASE AND DIE FROM IT?" You ask grabbing onto his shirt. "You'll be fine, besides the mom is a doctor. Just trust me it won't be that long." Jisung says prying you off him. "Fine. When do I need to be ready?" You ask crossing your arms and making a pouty face. "Hm, by later tonight. At least by 5ish, and its 3 right now so go start packing and getting ready." Jisung  says and you instantly take off and run up the stairs.

You had been packing for the last 2 hours, you had all your Kpop posters, had clothes, your computer, phone, alone with the chargers, you had shoes, your makeup, and everything a girl needed for the next 3 months. You were just really nervous since you didn't think you knew the people you'd be helping. "Y/n! Lets go!" You hear Jisung yell from downstairs and so you pick up your backpack and suitcase and slowly go down the stairs. "Ready?" He asks smiling at you. "Okay. You better call me though! We have phones for a reason." You say dangling your phone in his face. "Okay I will, lets go, also, you might know them. The two boys are at the same school as you, and one is in your grade or if not than one year older. But lets go, I might miss the plane soon." He says and drags you out the door with him.

"Hello Misses Lee, this is my litter sister, Park y/n. I just wanted to say thank you for letting her stay here while I leave." Jisung says bowing as a lady opens the door.  "No problem sweetie, take care while you're gone though. Remember to call if you need anything okay? And Y/n its nice to meet you." She smiles at you. "Nice to meet you too mam." You say and bow slightly. "I'll see you soon y/n. Remember to text me when ever you can okay?" Jisung asks wrapping his arms around me.  "Okay. Love you see you soon." You hug him and then Misses Lee leads you inside as he drives away.

"I have two sons, Lee Minhyuk, and Lee Taeyong. They're both out with friends but should be home within 20 minutes. I'll show you to our room." She says leading you down the hallway to a huge room with an amazing view. "You can set this room up however you want, have fun and I'll have Taeyong come get you when foods done okay?" She says setting your suitcase in your room as you follow her. "Thank you mam, is there anything else?" You ask looking around the room. "Oh yes, you have your own personal bathroom, and its over there, have fun sweetie." She says pointing at a door and then turning around and walking out. You knew who Taeyong was, hopefully he had changed as well, but who was Minhyuk? As you set up you realize how pretty the view was. After you get done you decide to lay down on your bed, ending up falling asleep not long after.

You wake up to two guys shaking you and when you finally open your eyes you see Taeyong and another boy with red hair shaking you.

"Oh shes awake!" The boy with red hair says and then pushes Taeyong from pushing me

"Oh shes awake!" The boy with red hair says and then pushes Taeyong from pushing me. "oh. Well morning, Foods done." Taeyong says before turning around and walking out of the room. rude "Sorry, Hes not in a good mood, I'm Minhyuk, Taeyong's younger brother, I've seen you around our school." Minhyuk says pulling me up and smiling cutely. "Ah no its fine. I'm used to him being like this. I'm y/n." You say standing up out of bed. "I know, anyways lets go eat, I don't know about you but I'm starving." Minhyuk says grabbing your hand and pulling you behind him while somewhat skipping. "Hey y/n, how was your rest? I heard from Taeyong that it took a little bit to wake you up." Mrs Lee says making everyone laugh. "Yeah, I didn't get much sleep." You say laughing shyly and rubbing your nape. "Oh, by the way mom, tomorrow me and a few friends are gonna go out, and I'm dying my hair a darker color." Taeyong says while eating. "Taeyong don't you think you've been dying your hair to much lately?" Minhyuk asks looking up at him, but non surprisingly Taeyong just scoffs and roles his eyes. "When did I ask you for your opinion? Have you even told mom about Beth? Maybe  you should get your own problems under control." Taeyong says with something some what scary in his eyes. "What about Beth?" his mom asks looking concerned. "Shes in the hospital. Shes sick." Minhyuk says looking down at his food. "When he says sick he means possibly pregnant." Taeyong says and Minhyuk head pops up quickly. "PREGNANT?!" Me and his mom yell, which then Minhyuk looks at me confused. "Bethany is Jimin's little sister." I say and nod my head slightly. "Isn't Jimin that nerdy chick you hang with." Taeyong asks not looking at me. "Yeah but I wouldn't call her nerdy." You say trying not to yell at him. "Y/n do you want to spend time with me and my friends tomorrow? You can bring yours too." Minhyuk asks looking at me with the same cute smile he had on earlier. "Well I can, but everyone else has a job, but I can bring Mark." You say smiling back at him. "OKAY! That sounds fun, anyways I need to go get sleep, I have a lot of tests tomorrow, see you tomorrow guys, love you mom, Taeyong soften up but I still love you. And Y/n, I hope we can get closer!" Minhyuk says before running to wherever his room is.