Chap 18

*Taeyong's POV*

I promised her I'd be there for her. I told her I'd protect her. Thats what I'll do forever, even when I'm sick. I don't know what I did last night, but it pissed her off, she stormed out the door saying she was going to Jimin's home, she hasn't come home, and she won't answer me or Minhyuk. Now I'm walking to Jimin's house.

*Y/N's POV*

He shouldn't have said that at dinner last night. I told him I was going to Jimin's. I did. Why won't he leave me alone? Now even Minhyuk is calling. Even though I'm mad. I miss him so much.

"JIMIN!" I yell running down the stairs. "Yeah?" She asks on the couch next to Kevin. "I'm going home. Thanks for letting me stay here last night." She nods before I put my jacket on and run out the door. As I walk through town I see a face all too familiar laughing. With his arm... Around another girl? As soon as he sees me he pushes her away and starts walking my way. As soon as I see him walking towards me I turn around and run away with tears going down my face.

As soon as I get to somewhere, anywhere, I find a tree and slowly fall down with my back against it as I cry. I cover my face hoping no one notices me from anywhere. "GOD DAMN IT TAEYONG I FUCKING HATE YOU!" I yell after a few minutes, honestly I don't care anymore. I feel numb. No emotions at all. All of a sudden I feel someone sit down next to me. I know who it is, once again though, I don't care.

"Y/n... Thats not what you thought it was. If we go home we can talk about it." I laugh, making him give you a confused look. "You think. I want to go anywhere with you? Get that out of your mind right fucking now." I look straight forward. He tries putting his arm around me but I push him away. "Taeyong." You stand up and look at him. "I think you need to stay away from me. Don't contact me. don't sit by me. Act like nothing ever happened between us. Deal? I'll do the same." I say halfheartedly. His face goes pale as he looks up at me. "Y/N plea-" "Me and Jimin will be over to pick up my things later. Probably around 6. See ya later." I say before walking away. Leaving him staring at me as I try so hard not to cry.

*Taeyong's POV*

yell"Taeyong." She stands up slowly and looks at me. "I think you need to stay away from me. Don't contact me. don't sit by me. Act like nothing ever happened between us. Deal? I'll do the same." She says halfheartedly, making my heart sink and my face go pale and I look at her. Is she serious. "Y/N plea-" "Me and Jimin will be over to pick my things up later. Probably around 6. See ya later." Y/n says before walking away. Leaving me speechless. My Y/N...

*Y/N's POV*

I slowly walk back towards Jimin's house. As soon as I show up she looks at me confused. "Y/N?" She asks confused. As I just walk past her she sees I'm crying and starts following me. I walk to fast though and run into the bathroom. As I lock the door she starts banging on it, Kevin soon banging on the door as they both scream my name. I start cutting my wrists with the scisors until I'm bleeding a lot, all I remember before passing out is Jimin and Kevin bursting through the door just as I hit the ground.

*Taeyong's POV*

After a few hours of staying in my room listening to music, I get a call from an unknown number. "hello?" I answer the call. "TAEYONG WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!" I hear Kevin yell, my silence must prove that I have no idea what hes talking about. "She tried killing herself. Hospital. Now." He says, I had already hung up with my jacket on before he could even finish.

*Three Days later ~ Y/N's POV*

I slowly wake up in a random new room. As I squirm around and look around I instantly get hugged by someone who just starts crying nonstop. "You're never leaving me again." He wraps his arms around me tighter as I realize its Taeyong. "Who was she." I ask with tears going down my face. "Shes my fucking cousin." He says and gives you a kiss, all of a sudden 3 people barge in. "HEY JERK SHES OUR BEST FRIEND TOO!" Winwin, Jimin, and Junhoe run over to me and hug me, making me laugh. "Guys stop." I say in between the laughs, everyone backs up except Jimin, who is also crying. "Your stupid ass tried leaving me like that." I pull her for a hug and she acts like she doesn't want to let go again until she finally stands up and looks at me with a sweet smile on her face before it fades then she flicks my forehead making me jump.

"I think these two need a talk. Lets go." Jimin says pushing Junhoe and Winwin out the door. When I look at Taeyong hes looking down at his hands, obviously thinking hard. "Taeyong I-""What the hell were you thinking." He looks up at me with a mad and hurt look on his face still sitting. Thats when I notice the huge bags under his eyes. "I don-" "Thats right. You weren't thinking. If you were you were thinking about yourself, no one else. I've had to keep this from Minhyuk. Meanwhile I haven't ate, I haven't slept, I've been waiting for the god damn call, to see if you were okay or not. I've been coming as soon as visiting hours start to the end." Taeyong pauses before standing up. "So you probably still want to act like we never existed? I can kind of see it in your eyes." His voice was extremely shaky and tears started rolling down your face.

After another minute of quiet. He looks at me again. "I love you more than anything." He pauses and sits on the floor next to me. "But that doesn't matter. How do you feel about me?" He asks not looking at me. "I'm scared." I say quietly. "I'm scared you'll replace me. Not care anymore. Then you'll just forget about me..." I say quietly again before the nurse walks in. "Mr. Lee. Visiting hours are over, come back tomorrow please. Have a good day." She opens the door and the others smile and wave at me before walking away. "I'll be back tomorrow Y/N." He moves my hair from my forehead, stares at me smiling for a minute, before kissing my forehead and walking out. "Taeyong." I whisper as he shuts the door and leaves with Winwin and Ten. as Ten has his arm wrapped around his neck.