Chap 7

"Ready to go?" Taeyong asks walking down the stairs. "Yeah. Wait so how many people will be here?" You ask looking up at him. "Well, for bands aka the only people I know for sure are coming are the bands off, Big Bang, Seventeen, and B1A4." He says counting on his hands. "So what are the names?" You ask still confused. "Well, B1A4 and Bigbang have 5 members, in Bigbang there is Daesung, GD, TOP, Taeyang, and Seungri, in B1A4 they have, Jinyoung, CNU, Sandeul, Gongchan, and Baro. You know all of NCT, and then Seventeen, which has 13 members, Woozi, Joshua, Jun, Vernon, S. Coups, Hoshi, Jeonghan, Seunkwan, Dino, DK, Wonwoo, Seokmin, and Mingyu. So in all 45, plus anyone else." he says and acts out of breath as smiles shyly. "Thats. A lot of people." You say awkwardly. "Yeah don't worry though, you'll probs only meet like half of them." He wraps his arm around me. "Aw why?" You ask making a pouty face. "Because we'll have to leave a little early.Also since you didn't get to hang with Junhoe for long yesterday, I invited him." He smiles at you and your face instantly brightens up. "Okay lets go!" You say and you both walk out the door and get in the car.

You drive up to a house in the country with music blasting and a lot of people already there. "Are you sure about this?" You ask looking at him nervously. "I know its big but you'll be fine, besides, you have me. Right?" He asks pulling you against his side and walking in. Mark (NCT) pauses the music and yells at both of you to come over. "Yeah Mark?" Taeyong smiles at him with you still right beside him. "You know my house, he can show you around y/n. But food is in the kitchen, beer and shit are in the dining room. Okay?" Mark asks looking between us both. "Yep. See ya later Mark." Taeyong says, Mark plays the music again as we both walk away you look around and see a guy with black hair stareing at you. You nod and smile before focusing back on what Taeyong is saying.

 You nod and smile before focusing back on what Taeyong is saying

(A/N bitchhhh shits gonna get real between Taeyong and our lil S. Coups soon... or, maybe one of the NCT members and Taeyong? Who knows. Maybe they all got plans, who said NCT and Seventeen couldn't plan shit together? Tf gonna happen ehhhh?)

"Well-- "Taeyong!" Ten interrupt Taeyong when he sees him and walks over to sit by us. "Hey Ten, whats up?' Taeyong asks looking over at him. "Nothing. Just wanted to talk. Can we go somewhere in private?" Ten asks with a more serious tone in his voice. "Sure. Y/n stay here okay? I'll be back soon." When I nod my head and say okay he pats my head and walks away with Ten.

as I'm sitting there I feel weight on the seat next to me. "Oh hey Tae- Oh sorry I just thought you were-" "Your boyfriend? Sorry nah. I'm S.Coups." He cuts me off and has an adorable smile on his face. "Haha, Hes not my boyfriend. He just invited me." You say trying to hide the fact that you were blushing. "So that means your single?" He asks and I just nod my head slightly. "Ah okay, I can go get us some drinks then, I'll be back in a second." He smiles and walks off pretty quick, I see Haechan staring at him and nod at him but who knows, maybe they're just friends.

Soon S. Coups is back with a lot of drinks, and Taeyong hasn't been back for a while and honestly, I feel dizzy as hell. "You feeling okay sweet thing?" S. Coups asks with a smirk on his face. "Y-yea, I just don't know where Taeyong is." You somewhat slur all of a sudden you see Junhoe walking towards you looking mad but Winwin stops him and they start talking, Junhoe nods and smiles and waves at me before walking away. We had been here for a few hours, I almost didn't notice S. Coups wasn't next to me until I look to the right and see Ten holding Taeyong back from S. Coups.

"TAEYONG CALM DOWN!" Ten yells as Taeyong is still trying to kick and punch S. Coups. "Taeyong..." You slur his name and reach your arms out to him. He immediately fights his way out of Ten's grip and runs over and gets on the floor next to you. "Did he touch you at all? What happened? What did he do to you?" Taeyong keeps asking constant questions so you shut him up... by slamming your face onto his. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" Ten and S. Coups both yell. Taeyong just stares at you for a second. "Taeyong.... I.... I like you." You say looking down at your hands. "No you don't your drunk." Taeyong says somewhat not wanting to believe you. "You know what they say Taeyong..... Drunk words are sober thoughts." Haechan says from beside you with a smirk on his face. "Oh shut up guys. I'll see you tomorrow. We're going home, after Y/n drinks water." Taeyong picks you up and carries you to the kitchen while the other 3 are watching you both walk away as they smirk.

"I can't believe you let a random stranger get you drunk. Drink it." Taeyong hands you a glass of water. "Whatever." You say rolling your eyes and drinking the water. "You're seriously going to have an attitude towards me right now?" Taeyong asks obviously annoyed at you.  "Maybe you should stop being an asshole." You say not looking at him. "How was I an asshole." He asks making you look at him before you shove his hand away. "Because when I tell you how I feel you just act like I'm joking around! When I'm not and I mean it!" You get up and push past him and walk out the door before -----

---------

(What happens next? Read the next chapter! :P)