Chapter 26 (Short Chap)

*Y/n POV*

Today was the day, we were doing practice before we would leave for  the next two months. I still didn't want to go, but I would since Taeyong would be with me. As NCT Dream started practice started Taeyong walked towards me and wrapped his arms around me and smiled. "You ready to go after practice today?" He asks and I make a pouty face and shake my head. "Neither am I, but hey, at least we got each other. Right?" He asks and when I nod he gives me a kiss but jumps back when Jisung yells. "HEY! Watch it!" Jisung is glaring at Taeyong while everyone else is laughing. "Yeah yeah sorry Jisung." Taeyong says laughing before sitting down next to me.

After practice Taeyong walks over to me. "Wanna go to my place to help me pack? Jisung said you two were done." He asks offering me his hand so I stand up. "Sure. JISUNG I'M GOING WITH TAEYONG!" I yell before running out the door with him until we bump into a taller man. As soon as Taeyong notices him he bows down and apologizes. "태용?" (Taeyong) The man says and Taeyong instantly looks up shyly. "Yes sir." He says and nods. "Well nice job making a name for yourself. Who is she?" The man asks motioning at me, Taeyong turns and smiles at me. "This is my girlfriend, Y/n... Y/n, this is Jiyong or GD, hes the leader of Big Bang." Taeyong smiles and I shake his hand. "Well keep a girl like her, she seems to be perfect for someone like you. Also keep up the good work with NCT, you've made me proud, keep it that way Taeyong. Are the others still in the practice room?" Jiyong asks as Taeyong nods. Jiyong smiles before walking off as Taeyong bows. "Oh and Jiyong, I plan on it. With y/n and NCT." Taeyong says turning around to face him. "Fighting." Jiyong says and Taeyong repeats him before Jiyong walks into the practice room.

About 2 hours after starting to pack someone knocks on the front door. "I'll get it." I say before walking downstairs then to open the door and see Jiyong. "Oh... Was I interrupting something?" He asks making my eyes get big. "N-No! We were packing!" I say blushing bright red. "Haha, I'm just playing around. Anyways can you take me to Taeyong? Or tell me where he is? I forgot to tell him something earlier." He says and I nod letting him in. "His rooms the first one to the right at the top of the stairs. Ill make some snacks." I say and he nods before walking up the stairs and in the direction of Taeyong's room.

As soon as I'm about to turn around I see both of them come down the stairs but Taeyong looks a little sad. "Um. So Jiyong. You have my number, hit me up. Have a nice night. But baby we need to talk." Taeyong says and Jiyong nods before walking out the door. "Whats wrong?" I ask looking at him confused and he rubs his nape awkwardly before walking over to me. "I'm not going with you. Until a month has passed... So I'll only be with you for one month... I'm sorry I just wanted to work with the boys a little more,-" " Babe. That's fine I'm not mad. Its good for you okay?" I ask putting his face in my hands. "Besides I don't leave for 2 more months. You don't have to worry about anything okay? I'm fine." I say making him smile and wrap his arm around my waist. "I just didn't want you to be mad. We both were excited and I was just you would be sad or mad." He says and presses a kiss to my lips. All of a sudden he picked me up making me laugh. "Its movie time." He says and kisses my cheek as he carries me to the living room.

"Babe... This is to creepy!" I pout grabbing onto his shirt. "Babe I'm right here. Don't worry." He says wrapping his arm around me. "That's what you always say." I say making a pouty face but still cuddling onto him.

CAN WE PLEASE TALK ABOUT HOW CUTE TEN IS REAL QUICK?! I LOVE HIM SO MUCHHHH

ALSO GD (JIYONG) MY BABY