Chap 9

After Taeyong had left you decided to invite Junhoe over to hang out. Taeyong also said you could watch them around lunch. "Junhoe! You're here!" You give him a hug as when you answer the door. "Hey, by the way I brought Winwin too." As he says that Winwin pokes out from behind him. "WINWIN!!!" You yell and hug him too. "Lets go watch a movie." You say and they both nod.

~Time skip 20 mins later~

"Not yet eh?" Minhyuk's friend, Ilhoon says with Minhyuk behind him. "What do you mean?" You and Minhyuk said at the same time. "I thought it was her and Taeyong? Not her and one or both of these dudes." Ilhoon says with a snobby voice. "Ilhoon, thats Winwin and Junhoe, Winwin is apart of NCT with Taeyong and Junhoe is y/n's bestfriend in Ikon." Minhyuk says looking annoyed at Ilhoon before Ilhoon walks off. "Uhm... What was that." You ask turning your head back towards Minhyuk. "Sorry Y/nie. He just caught his girlfriend cheating on him. I'll go talk to him." Minhyuk does a somewhat panicked nod before running after Ilhoon.

"Wait, Winwin I just realized something, if your in all the same units as Taeyong is then why aren't you there practicing with them?" You ask looking over at him. "Hes not doing practice, hes just teaching Dream a few things, and he'll be practicing his and Ten's song." Winwin says and you nod somewhat understanding. "OHHHH by the way? Hows your brother Junhoe?" You ask turning your head to look at him. "Bobby? Hes fine, just in the hospital, he hurt his ankle." Junhoe just shrugs. "Ahhh okay." You nod until you realize what time it is.

"LETS GO!" You stand up and drag them up with you. "For what?" They both ask confused. "Taeyong said at noon we could bring over lunch and hang out with them and watch them practice for a while! Winwin drive us!" You say jumping up and down. "Oh okay, do you already have lunch done?" He asks looking at you, you just nod your head quick then run to the kitchen and run back with a big bag of food. "Okay lets go." Winwin grabs his keys and starts walking towards the door. "MINHYUK! WE'RE GOING TO WATCH TAEYONG AT SM OKAY?" You yell and leave after you hear him yell okay back.

As you walk in Taeyong automatically notices you and walks towards you to give you a hug. "Hey sweet cheeks." he says making you blush as Junhoe and Winwin look at each other confused. "Sweet cheeks?" You ask pinching his cheek. "Yeah, just cause we're not dating doesn't mean I can't give you nicknames." Taeyong says booping my nose. "EWWW WHERES THE FOOD?" Haechan asks pushing us apart, making us laugh, you all have food in the bag, they're all the same so don't be picky." You say and they all run towards the bag. "You gonna eat?" You ask Taeyong. "Nah, I got you." He winks at you as Haechan acts like hes gagging. "Oh grow up." You look at him and he laughs and starts eating.

"As the boys practice (Junhoe and Winwin join them and NCT Dream teaches them the dance to GO) You and Taeyong are sitting on the couch while sharing some food and a star bucks. "Hey Taeyong. You and Ten should show y/n your song, AND the dance. I mean if you're gonna be all flirty with each other." Haechan says with a smirk on his face and Taeyong's goes pale and he shakes his head no supper fast.

"Exactly." Winwin says smirking too. "What are you talking about?" You ask looking at them confused."Well-You-See-Taeyong-and-Ten-Have-A-Song-Called..." Haechan pauses as Taeyong's face goes bright red. "BABY DON'T STOP." Haechan and Winwin yell at the same time making everyone (even you) laugh as Taeyong hides his face, right as we all stop laughing Ten walks in with food. "Never mind." Ten turns around and walks out making everyone laugh again.

"Hey you guys." A really pretty girl walks into the room, Taeyong acts somewhat annoyed but still sighs and looks at her. "Yeah Taeyeon?" he looks at her acting bored. She completely ignores him though but when she sees me she runs over to me. "OH MY GOD WHO ARE YOU?! YOUR SO CUTE AND PRETTY!!!!" She pulls me up and examines me until Taeyong pulls me down again and I'm sitting next to him again, hes not looking at her though. "Rude. Anyways, I'm Taeyeon, heres my number, we should hang out sometime." She hands me and piece of paper and turns around to walk out but when she gets to the door she turns around and looks at the boys. "Good luck with your next performances, at least you guys know how to be decent, Taeyong." Her and Taeyong glare at each other before she walks out and shuts the door behind her.

"Give me it." Taeyong says and I look at him confused. "The paper." He says and when I hand it to him he rips it into a bunch of pieces. "What was that for?" You ask looking confused at him. "I don't want you around her, shes a bad example." Taeyong says and focuses back on the others who have already started practicing again. (A/N - I LOVE SNSD'S TAEYEON WITH ALL MY TINE FUCKING HEART)

"Okay. Y/n you have to go now okay?" Taeyong says walking out of the bathroom, you look up from your phone and make a pouty face. "Awww why?" You ask and put your phone away. "Because, next time you can just stay here all day but we have A LOT of practice to do. I'll see you soon though okay?" he says smiling and helping you up. "Finee... Lets go guys." You say picking your things up as the Winwin and Junhoe walk towards you. "Y/n." Taeyong says, when you turn around he walks up to you and kisses your forehead before you walk out the door. As you walk down the hallway Junhoe looks at you and smirks. "'Not Dating' my ass." As soon as he says that your face turns bright red. "Shut up!" You slap him as you all walk outside.