Chap 17

Just saying, SHINee's first song since Jonghyun, sweet how they had 5 chairs at the beggining (One for all 4 members then one left for Jonghyun) and I'm happy they've continued doing what they loved, this is what Jonghyun wouldv'e wanted from SHINee, to stay strong no matter what.

Its finally Friday, then you can go home, and relax, until Sunday, then back to school... yay... As you wake up you look to the side and see Taeyong sweating, and looking pale. You feel his forehead and its extremely hot. "Taeyong. Wake up." You shake him slightly, he slowly opens his eyes but then shuts them again, then turns on his side. "You're not going to school today." You say when he looks at you again. "Then neither are you." He says and pulls you closer to him. "Why? You're the sick one." You ask pinching his cheek. "Because of Zander." he says tiredly. "I can take care of myself, or you can ask Ten or Junhoe to look after me." You say making a pouty face. "You're my responsibility. Plus I don't have anyone to take care of me." He finally opens his eyes to look at you. "Fine, at least let me get up to tell the school." You say sighing. He finally lets go of you.

After you call the school you walk into your room only to see Taeyong walking out of the bathroom without a shirt on, you immediately cover your eyes. "Taeyong put a shirt on." You say and you hear him chuckle. "Why does it matter, we're dating right?" He asks and you sigh. "Not to mention get used to it, school ends in 2 weeks and the last day all of us are going swimming." He wraps his arm around you and you can tell he still doesn't have a shirt on. "Taeyongggggggg. Pleaseee." You whine, instead of putting a shirt on though he just stays there. "If you don't move your hand I'll just walk to school." He says crossing making you think for a second before sighing, then you move your hand and look at him. "There I looked, now will you put a shirt on." You ask and he pretends to think. "Hmmmm. Nope." He laughs after you jump on the bed in frustration.

"You're acting like a five year old." You say as you try making him eat but he won't. "Don't I always?" He smirks at you and you sigh. "Just eat please babe." You make a pouty face, he sighs and takes the plate from you and starts eating. "Thank you." You kiss his cheek before walking back downstairs to make yourself something. When you come back upstairs Taeyong is already asleep so you smile, grab your phone then leave to go on a walk.

As your walking your phone starts ringing, when you see its from Taeyong you answer it. "Where the hell are you?"  He asks with worry in his voice. "Hey babe. I just went for a walk, I was already on my way home though, I should be home soon okay?" You ask and hear him sigh on the other end. "I'll come pick you up. You're at the park right?" He asks and you hear him slowly get up. "Yeah but you're sick!" You almost yell at him. "I just checked my temperature, Its gone." He says then hangs up, you just sit down at a bench by the water fountain.

After a while of sitting there it was starting to rain, or it had been. You didn't notice it until it stops suddenly, when you look up Taeyong is holding an umbrella over both of you with a cute smile on his face. "Ready to go home?" He asks offering you his hand. You nod and he pulls you up against his side, then looks down at you and kisses your forehead before starting to walk towards. "Where is the car?" You ask looking around. Taeyong chuckles slightly before rubbing his nape. "It broke down." You laugh and nod slightly.

As you show up Taeyong's face goes place and he faints all of a sudden, you automatically catch him but stumble back slightly. "MINHY-" You stop when you remember hes still at school. You have to turn him around and drag him into the living room to lay him on the couch. "Babe what the hell happened to you." You brush his hair up and kiss his forehead. Before you know it he grabbed the hand that was holding you and jerked you down next to him. Making sure to hold you extremely close against him. Soon you fall asleep as well with your face cuddled down into his chest.

You wake up to Taeyong basically sitting on top of you with a smile on his face. "BABIIEEE! I feel better!" Taeyong pinches your cheeks and gets up. "You said that last time then you passed out." You say sitting up then jerking him down to sit next to you. "Babe I'm fine." He brushes your hair back behind your ear as you place a hand on his forehead, this time its actually normal. "Fine. Why'd you pass out earlier though?" You ask looking concerned at him. "I don't know. We walked in then all of a sudden, I felt weird and next thing I knew everything was black." He shrugs and looks down at his feet. "I love-" "YOU MIGHT AS WELL FUCK AT THIS POINT! DAMN STOP BEING ALL ROMANTIC WITH EACH OTHER FOR ONCE!" Minhyuk yells walking into the living room with Ilhoon. You and Taeyong laugh before you look at Ilhoon.

"How have you been Ilhoon?" You ask and he looks up at you. You forgave him a few days ago when he explained why he had been so disrespectful the last few times. "O-Oh, I've been fine. How have you been?" He stutters shyly. You chuckle causing him to look at you. "I've been fine hun. Anyways, are you staying the night tonight?" You ask looking up at him. He nods slightly. "Well then, Taeyong, wanna go make dinner?" He smiles and nods. Soon picking you up and carrying you into the kitchen while you laugh.