Chapter 6

Since it was Saturday you and Taeyong decided to spend the whole day hanging out. So right now you were both at a Chinese Restaurant eating and laughing about random things. "Wait so Taeyong." You pause looking up at him "Yeah?" He asks looking at you slightly confused. "Why'd you make us leave after Yuta asked me to hang out yesterday?" You ask looking up at him. "Huh? I don't know..." He says looking back down at his plate of food. "You do know." You pause and he looks back up at you. "You just don't want to give me an actual answer." You say and then look back down continuing to eat your food. Taeyong continues to stare at you for a minute before continuing to eat.

"TAEYONG STOP PUSHING SO HIGH!" You say after Taeyong pushes you on the swings. "You'll be fine. Just calm down."  Taeyong says laughing while staring at you, as your both laughing and having fun a girl with dark brown hair walks up to you and Taeyong already looks annoyed so you freeze. "Oppa can we talk?" She asks making a pouty face. Oppa?  "Why?" He asks not even looking at her. "Cause we need too." She says then grabs his hand and drags him away. "I'll be back in a second y/n." He says as she drags him away and stops by a tree, they're obviously fighting but you can't hear them. Soon the girl storms off and Taeyong walks towards you again but when he sits on the swing hes silent. "What was that about?" You ask and Taeyong scoffs. "Why don't you mind your own damn business?" He scoffs looking at you. "Sorry." You say quietly and Taeyong rubs his face.

"Ready?" He asks offering you his hand. "For what?" You ask looking at him confused. "I don't know lets just go find something to do." He says with a huge grin on his face, which instantly makes you smile as well. "Sure." You say and grab his hand he instantly pulls you against him and walks away. You both stop at a really pretty view of the river. "Ohhhh my god." You say fangirling. "What?" Taeyong asks looking down at you. "I've been watching this Jdrama called Good morning Call, and basically there was a bridge just like this where Dachi, told his feelings to Nao, and later a whole lotta stuff happened. It was so cute, but I'm only on episode 10 or 11..." You say more to yourself than Taeyong. Taeyong seems to be thinking to himself for a second. "So you thought it was cute the way he did it?" Taeyong asks and you nod. "Well, its getting late, ready to go home?" Taeyong asks looking down at you. "Yeah lets go." You say and lean against him as you walk in the direction of his house.

"You guys are finally home." Minhyuk says from the couch as we walk into the living room. "Yeah and? Shouldn't you be sleeping?" Taeyong asks ruffling his hair before sitting down next to him and I sit next to him. "Its the weekend so hell no. I am going to my room though. See you guys later." Minhyuk says getting up but leaving his food. "Wanna watch a movie?" Taeyong asks wrapping his arm around you. "Sure." You say and then both of you pull the bed out of the couch before laying down next to each other.

~Next Morning~

You wake up with Taeyong's arms around you again, at this point you didn't care. "Taeyongie. Wake up dork." You mumble a few minutes later. "It's Sunday so hell nah."  He mumbles pulling me closer against him. "Please." You say wrapping your arms around his. "Call me oppa or we're staying like this for the rest of the day." He says smirking against my back. You hesitate for a minute before saying. "Oppa please can we get up?" As soon as you say that you feel his face heat up. "o-okay, where do you want to go?" Taeyong asks sitting up but still has you in his arms. "I don't know." You say looking over at him. "Then can we go back to bed." He asks looking at me sleepily. "Nope, we gotta get up and do something." You say and drag him to stand up. "Fine then lets eat first." Taeyong says taking you into the kitchen and then he starts cooking while you sit at the table.

"I'm stuffed." You mumble rubbing your belly. "Same. Wanna go to a party later tonight by the way? All of NCT is coming, honestly all of the school is coming but still." He asks looking over at you. "...Sure, I'm down." You pause for a second. "But I need something to wear, I literally only have sweatshirts, sweatpants, and jeans." You say smiling at him. "Well I need something too, wanna go to the mall?" He asks sitting up straight. "Sure ready to go?" I ask, he just nods and stands up. "Lets go." He grabs my hand and walks out the door with me.

"Ohhhh what do you think about this?" You ask walking out for the 100 time in a cute outfit with light green and black. "I like it, anyways, ready to go?" He asks, we decided to match and it was really cute if you ask me. "We should eat something, we've been here for 5 hours its lunch time." You say making a pouty face. "Fine, go get dressed, we'll buy our things then we'll go." Taeyong says smiling cutely.

"Why is the food here so good?!" You ask more to yourself than Taeyong.  "I don't know." Taeyong laughs when you give him a death glare. "YAH You need to appreciate food more!" You say crossing your arms. "I'll appreciate you more." He smirks and winks when you look up at him. "Shut up you meanie!" You say trying to hide your blushing. "Anyways you ready to go? I mean for the party don't you still have to do makeup, actually no you're not doing makeup. But don't you need to do your hair?" He asks looking at you. "but food." You pout and make puppy dog eyes. "Its in a to go box for a reason dork." He points out and your face brightens up. "YEAH lets go!" You grab all the food and Taeyong and then run out the door.

~Time Skip 4 hours later~

You had just finished doing your hair and getting dressed, together this is both of the outfits.

Now you just had to wait for when you were both ready to go, and trust me, the rest of NCT has plans for both you AND Taeyong

Now you just had to wait for when you were both ready to go, and trust me, the rest of NCT has plans for both you AND Taeyong... :3