Chap 11

First off, I made an official titial, Like it?

~Next Sunday at SM watching Taeyong practice with all the NCT members~

"Taeyonggggg." You say from the couch as NCT Dream members start to practice. "Yeah baby?" He asks sitting next to you and giving you a kiss on the lips. "You did good." you say sighing and looking up. "Thanks, luckily I'm done for the day." He says smiling and wrapping his arms around you. "Taeyong if you want I can look over NCT for the rest of the day, you and y/n can go spend time together." Ten says walking over to both of you. "You wanna do that?" Taeyong asks looking at Ten. "Sure, I won't die, you've over worked yourself lately we all have. But I'm willing too." Ten smiles at him. "Thanks Ten, I owe you." Taeyong says standing up then pulling me up next to him. "Boys! Continue to do good! Ten is in charge, me and y/n are going out okay?" Taeyong says, he waits until everyone nods before he walks out the door with me. "Taeyong!" You here a voice behind you and Taeyong sighs and turns around with you in between his arms. "Oh hey y/n." She gives you a rude smile. "Hey Taeyeon." you say slightly shy. "Right. Anyways we have to go. Bye Taeyeon." Taeyong grabs your hand and turns around to walk away with you.

"I still don't understand why you hate her so much." You say as Junhoe shoves food in his mouth. He just shrugs. "You can tell me." You say looking at him concerned. "I know."he mumbles and continues eating his food. "Babe." You say and he looks up with a sightly annoyed faced. "I'm just gonna go back to SM then, if your not going to talk, then why'd we even come here." You say standing up and walking right past him and out the doors, as you walked down the sidewalk you started feeling tears in the corners of your eyes. You tried keeping the tears in but you kept seeing all the cute couples around so you ended up crying. "Taeyong you fucking asshole." You say looking at your phone trying to get directions back to SM since you forgot, until you feel arms wrap around you and you know who it is. You push him away hiding your tears and continue going through your phone, every time he'd try hugging you you'd just push him away.

"Babe." Taeyong says from behind you. "What." You say trying to hide your shaky voice, which of course with him didn't work. "Come here." He says and you automatically turn around and hug him. "Shes just a part of the past I regret okay." He says running his hands through your hair. "What happened though?" You mumble into his shirt. "She cheated on me with a lot of people. And expected me to not find out." He says grabbing your chin to make you look at him. The he wipes away your tears and smiles at you. "I got you though right?" He asks looking at you after kissing your cheek. "Yeah." You smile and kiss him. "Then thats all I need, anyways do you really wanna go back to SM or do you want to go home?" He asks  after the kiss. "Home." you wrap your arms around his neck and he takes this opportunity to pick you up. "No let me get on your back." You wine and he sighs and sets you down, then lets you get on his back. "You're so spoiled." He says as you both walk down the sidewalk. "I know. You love me though." You say kissing his cheek.

"Open the door." Taeyong says as you walk up to the door. As you open the door you walk in and see Minhyuk with 6 other friends on the couch. "Um. Hi. We'll be up in our room if any of you need us." You saw awkwardly then you and Taeyong go up to your room quickly. "Wow they're actually still together." Ilhoon says rolling his eyes. "Shut the fuck up bro." Minhyuk and another kid say, only the other kid slapped him in the back of the head making you laugh. "Oh my god kid, you're funny, whats your name?" You ask looking at the kid who just slapped Ilhoon. "I'm Peniel. I'm new here." He says and you smile at him. "I'm y/n. This is Taeyong. Anyways see you boys later!" You say before Taeyong runs up the stairs with you still on his back. "What do you want to do now babe?" He asks as you walk into his room and you both sit on the couch. "Movie?" You suggests. "Sure, just so you know I might fall asleep." Taeyong smiles at you. "Oh well." You shrug.

"Dork." He laughs as your in the middle of the movie. "Hey! I'm not a dork." You pinch his nose. "I totally believe that." He grabs you by the waist and pulls you up next to him. "I love you." He makes you look at him. "I love you too." You say and he smiles before kissing you. After a minute you hear someone knock on the door. "Come in." You and Taeyong are surprised when instead of seeing Minhyuk or one of his friends that you see Jimin (15&) and she had been crying. "Jimin are you okay?" You ask running over to her. She just simply pulls you into a hug and continues crying, soon Taeyong walks over to both of you. "Whats wrong." He asks joining the hug. It takes Jimin another few seconds before she has actually calmed somewhat down. She still hasn't said anything but her breathing is even again and she can at least look at me and Taeyong. "He lied, he said he cared." Jimin says before starting to cry and hug me again.