Chapter 20 (short chapter

It had been 1 whole year since you and Taeyong started dating. You had decided to go for a drive around town today and do random things. Right now you are sitting at a cafe sharing a shake with each other.

"You're so pretty!" he makes a pouty face and pinches your cheeks. "Your point? You're literally a guy and prettier than me." You laugh when he looks surprised. "Bull crap. Besides, I'm lucky I got you. You're all I need." He ruffles your hair and kisses your forehead. "Oh shut it." You flick his hand away. "Hey you meanie." He makes a pouty face again but crosses his arms. You take your chance to flick cake onto his face making both of you laugh.

"You're so mean babyyy." He says while laughing and wiping it off. "Exactly." You wipe off what he missed. "Y/n, Taeyong? Is that you?" A young woman in a work outfit asks walking towards us. "Um sorry, who are you?" Taeyong reads your mind and asks before you do. "I'm Lexie... a fan of NCT." She says shyly and Taeyong instantly jumps up. "Aw really how long!?" You ask as Taeyong hugs her apologetically. "Since they started, Ten is my cousin! That's how I knew about the group and you two dating, and Taeyong your fine, nothing to apologize for!" Lexie says slightly flustered. You grab Taeyong by his jacket and drag him to sit down. "Well here, you can eat with us. We haven't ordered anything but the cake and I'm getting full." You say making her laugh.

After 3 hours with Lexie you and Taeyong went home after dropping her off. As soon as you got home you went upstairs while Taeyong spent time with Minhyuk and his mom.

"You told me you loved me." You kept pulling away from Taeyong while he held your wrist. "Be quiet y/n." He tightened his grip around your wrist as you shook your head and continued to pull away from him and push him, some people stopped and stared for a second before walking off with others and others just ignored it. "Taeyong let me go. I don't love you anymore let me go." You started punching his chest while tears streamed down your face nonstop. "Y/n calm down." Taeyong didn't stop holding your wrists even though you kept punching him. "Taeyong just let me go." You kept hitting his chest until you suddenly shot up and screamed Taeyongs name.

"Whats wrong!?" He immediately ran to you when he saw your face. "N-nightmare." Was all you stuttered out before hugging him tightly against you as he hugged you back. "Baby explain it to me slowly." He said rocking you back and forth. "Something had happened, and we were in public and I was pushing you away-" You quickening your talking made Taeyong hold you closer. "Babe take your time. I'm right here." He says and you cry into his shirt more. "You didn't love me." You say slowly and he buries his face into your hair. "I'll love you always, no matter what. Okay?" He makes you look at him and you nod slowly before hugging him again. He holds you closer while rubbing your back trying to comfort you.

You and Taeyong walk downstairs to watch a show on the TV after he calms you down, you soon slowly fall asleep in his arms while he had ran his fingers through hair. "Baby let's go to the room." He whispers into your ear, you grumble slightly but just cuddle into his chest more. "Y/n." He shakes you slightly, enough to wake you up. "Let's go upstairs." He smiles and you nod slightly and get up. You both walk up stairs and then quickly fall asleep again.

Heyyyy I just wanted to say sorry this chap was a little short. And I'm sorry I don't post as much, it's harder without a computer, anyways I love you all the same, see ya next chapter!!!!!
Also please go read my new fanfic
Sugar Daddy Style
It's a Yugbam fanfic and if you liked my Markson fanfic I feel like you'll like it as well!